Britney: "It saddens me to realize a person who watches something on Instagram that doesn't even know me takes the time to even comment and say such hateful words"

She should know to always expect a certain level of hate by now. People have always been brainwashed against her.

She is a sensitive person and that's one of the things that make her special, but no more illusions

Edited by IoI
ok
  • Love 2

That´s why I am off Facebook, Twitter & IG because people on those platforms are :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: people are rude not because they hate someone (although in some cases they are) but because they are not happy with their own life, so they need to direct their frustruation somewhere. Nothing personal, nevetheless it may hurt. So dear Britney, here´s my love & bit of an advice, disable comments or post silly videos on TikTok where you don´t have to read long *** hatefull paragraphs & come off IG, so the *****es can´t stalk u :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, IoI said:

OK but that comment is a lie. I know a lot of people who didn't 'achieve' a lot, not much money or 'success' but are some of the nicest people, and some people who have and 'achieved' a lot and but are very psychopathic and full of hate. This isn't a black and white situation. I actually think lots of them are the narcissistic type who think very highly of themselves and their lives that feel confident enough to be hateful.

Sweety I’m saying the ones who don’t have many achievements and have a big stick up their azz like to sit around and judge everyone else 

but I’m not implying people without achievements are less than. 
so don’t assume.

you’re absolutely right 

there’s good people poor or rich you just surround yourself with those people ! And leave the hate behind because they’re honestly looking for something in the wrong place to begin with if they’re gonna have hateful words to share. Leave the America dream alone  

2 hours ago, Brat said:

Why are her boys so rude to her?! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

And what parents allows their child to hang up on their parent? I was pretty much estranged from my father due to his work career, and a lot of times upset at him because he never came to any of my recitals(not 1 since age 8-19), however  I could have NEVER been that disrespectful to the point of hanging up the phone on my parent(s). They both would have knocked me into the next year. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Or just…get off social media entirely? 🤷‍♂️ 

Nobody over the age of 25 needs to be on InstaTokBook. 

britney said she likes making her silly videos. why should she give up something she likes that brings her happiness because other people can't control themselves? let's not victim blame.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block