Britney: "It saddens me to realize a person who watches something on Instagram that doesn't even know me takes the time to even comment and say such hateful words"

I hate that she sees the gross things people say. It must be horrible. Also sad to read she does nothing every day - I hope she has a circle of good people around her who make her feel valued and loved. It’s horrible to think she might feel bored and/or isolatedΒ 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

I never understood the need some people have to comment on someone's page with hate. She's showing her body, so what's the big deal?Β  Nobody have a problem when women do it for photoshoots or TV, it's funny that ***uality and nudity is only a problem when it's not monetized and not the other way around, something is not right in the world.

Typical puritanical hypocrisy.

You just know the same people complaining about Britney's instagram watch the most lewd and degrading p/orn.

Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Honestly, social media is just a cesspit of miserable, spiteful, ******ic, nasty humans.Β 
There’s having an opinion, which might not be full of praise, and then there’s downright disrespect and cruelty.

People need to really think about what they write online, remember the human at the other end of it. I think we’ve lost the ability to have that connection somehow.Β 
Β 

We can state our thoughts, but in a way that respects the other person still.Β 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, easy said:

i really wish she would disable or limit her comments, she doesn't deserve that abuse!Β 

But then they win. She can't control what people say or think. Life can't be perfect, and you cant live off of only positive comments... that's not real life. Real life is hard and sometimes just as ugly as those nasty comments.Β 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

But then they win. She can't control what people say or think. Life can't be perfect, and you cant live off of only positive comments... that's not real life. Real life is hard and sometimes just as ugly as those nasty comments.Β 

it's not about winning or losing, it's about protecting your mental health. britney has every right to post what makes her happy in her space, she doesn't have to take abuse because "that's real life" when there is an option to reduce it.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block