Britney: "It saddens me to realize a person who watches something on Instagram that doesn't even know me takes the time to even comment and say such hateful words"

2 hours ago, madara said:

Her kids are full federlines now. Honestly, I don't think this will ever change. Britney should just move away from toxic attitude towards her even if it's her own children and be selfish for once in her life. 

“Her kids are full federlines now.”

Been that way. It’s sad. Britney may be slowly coming to terms with that… :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

53 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

She hasn't spoken to her children in 9 months?!?!?! And kevin is allowing this?! Wow. Just no words.  Stay strong, Britney ❤️ 

Of course KFed allows his mini mes to disrespect their mom. They treat her just like he does: with contempt and as a ATM.

As long as the child support $$ hits direct deposit on the 1st, Kfed doesn’t care how they treat Britney. It’s one thing for us to have suspected the worst from them but it’s another thing to actually have it confirmed. Like, we know this. I can’t imagine Britney’s heartache. Just stay strong is all I can say.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, b42ad said:

I hate that she sees the gross things people say. It must be horrible. Also sad to read she does nothing every day - I hope she has a circle of good people around her who make her feel valued and loved. It’s horrible to think she might feel bored and/or isolated 

I think that was a joke?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Honestly, social media is just a cesspit of miserable, spiteful, ******ic, nasty humans. 
There’s having an opinion, which might not be full of praise, and then there’s downright disrespect and cruelty.

People need to really think about what they write online, remember the human at the other end of it. I think we’ve lost the ability to have that connection somehow. 

We can state our thoughts, but in a way that respects the other person still. 

Definitely agreed with this one. People don’t know that she is a free woman. Which means that people need to filter their opinions where her freedom starts. Is she hurting anyone? No . Then why this tremendous hatred?

• Love 3

Britney didn’t grow up in the world of social media and she wasn’t allowed to take part so many years, but I hope she realizes constantly activating/deactivating isn’t gonna get rid of the ugly comments. If anything, she is only leaving herself open for it. She’s finding out that early in her career it was the vicious media, now it’s the followers on social media. 

On one hand, I hope she deactivates comments because being around constant negativity will keep you upset, but I also hope she has someone keeping her grounded in being able to not take the jealous ones seriously. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

they are going to start talking to her once the checks stop coming :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Idk Kfat might have saved up from receiving 500k annually for 18-19 years plus "expenses" for whatever bull**** reason his lawyer came up with and also trashing Brit to the media for money helped. 

Or maybe they just gonna trash her for living... 

Britney should start suing the feds. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

And what parents allows their child to hang up on their parent? I was pretty much estranged from my father due to his work career, and a lot of times upset at him because he never came to any of my recitals(not 1 since age 8-19), however  I could have NEVER been that disrespectful to the point of hanging up the phone on my parent(s). They both would have knocked me into the next year. 

I agree with this.  I've gotten into it with my Mom but I've never laughed at her.  My mother also has not provided for me the way that B has for her kids and has used me to wrangle money from my father.  However, it's the laughing at her that's making me uncomfortable.  Why are they laughing?  What is so funny?  It feels like she's being mocked and spoken down to...the same thing with Jayden's comment "I'll see here when she's better?"  She's right that they're being hateful and for some reason, seem very proud of that behavior.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, madara said:

Idk Kfat might have saved up from receiving 500k annually for 18-19 years plus "expenses" for whatever bull**** reason his lawyer came up with and also trashing Brit to the media for money helped. 

Or maybe they just gonna trash her for living... 

Britney should start suing the feds. 

Sadly, the second those boys are 18 they will likely be on a publicity tour selling out Britney. 

• Love 3

Now that I've had time to sit back and think about this. The AUDACITY of these haters/her family (they're indistinguishable tbh) to treat her with such vitriol when the real Britney presents so much authenticity, sharing her truth, and daring to go forward through it all. 

They're the ones missing out. Not many people in the industry would dare to be as real about "reading the comments" and how it makes them feel as much as Britney would. 

That said, our Queen deserves to have her feed without these trolls (including her own family). Turning off the comments would resolve this. The comment sections are her family and Team Con's last way of getting to her. 

• Love 4
On 10/5/2022 at 12:25 PM, Cancer said:

Who hangs up on their mother like that?

If you're going to dismiss her, stop taking her ******* money!

Britney does the same thing to Lynn now her kids are doing the exact same thing to her. She can get off social media and stop posting these pics if does not want negative comments. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block