Imagine if Britney actually released this in 2010

Love Telephone. Gaga was the closest phenomenon to reach Britney's level but she unfortunately lost her power earlier on. Don't get me wrong Gaga is doing the damn thing still but she faded by Artpop. Prior to that she was massive. Telephone is the epitome of a generic pop hit but it slaps. It's a great song. Truly the definition of a banger, but I think for any artist it lacks depth and integrity so singing and performing it can only go so far. I can imagine it would have been successful if Brit released it but I truly feel it was placed where it belonged. Gaga said she wasn't a fan of the song so I get why she put the extra effort in by adding Beyonce and giving us an amazing video/sibling single VideoPhone. Telephone was made to sell and be a bop. Gaga did it justice.

9 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I don't know why but I think it wouldn't have been a single but just another iconic music in the circus that would have been completely forgotten by the general public like Blur or Unsual You that only fans listen to regularly :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

yeah that's apparently why Britney didn't release it at all, and Gaga used it as a single herself.. it was just gonna be a song on the singles collection. that was the rumor at the time anyway.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block