Happy Spooktober! What are your favorite horror-themed pop songs, albums, and music videos?

With it now being October, I thought it'd be fun to share our favorite horror-themed music.

Some recent examples that come to mind for me are Kim Petras' TURN OFF THE LIGHT album, all of the music videos for The Weeknd's After Hours album, and Billie Eilish's bury a friend song and music video.

What are your favorite horror-themed pop songs, albums, and videos?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.f76eed84cd04fbd7a0f70d41bf2fc0be.jpg

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Excuse me? Why is your taste so good? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: Britney, Lana, The Weeknd, Euphoria? The way I even love your Exhale cover photo omg :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Untitled.jpg.53d018773e714bf0ae4cbfffaf7ffb64.jpg

Are you my soulmate? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: Are you me from the future or something? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

Y'all, Urbanney's taste is excellent and I stan ha and I'm gonna protect ha :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

OT:

Such a classic :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red::bouncey:

Thank you! Much love :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block