Demi Lovato brings Ashlee Simpson on stage to perform "La La"

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I love her second album best. Autobiography wasn't that great except for the singles and the underrated Better Off and Endless Summer which is her best songs. 

Hope this inspires her to drop something new. 

Hahaha when ur :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: how dare u talk about GODobiography like that, :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:the LITERAL autobiography (co written and produced by John Shanks :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:) of the SUPERIOR sister of the simpsons EMPIRE. 
you REALLY think her sophomore album is better than THIS ALBUM? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Omfg album tracks for a REAL album 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

The best tracks from I Am Me are 

On a serious note though, they’re actually both kinda good sonically though 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Lizardface said:

Again, super critical and dramatic. What do you like, besides being a problematic queen?!

6 hours ago, Lizardface said:

Also, I’d love to know what your personal talents and skills are? You seem to always have something negative to say about every single damn thing.

So because a song isn’t good, I’m being dramatic? Is this what Exhale has come down to? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Never did I even criticize Ashlee when I know for a fact that she was a huge staple in the mid-2000s pop-punk music scene. Also, if you read my post and thread history, you’ll see that I usually praise almost all successful and/or talented artists, and defend so many artists from many of the irrational users who here who even use racist jabs to uplift their faves. Go do your research. I think you have me misunderstood for someone else. What’s next? Are you going to think I’m problematic for not liking “Body Ache”? This fanbase is filled with so many overdramatic queens, I swear.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I've always loved that song so much!! The editing of the video is amazing:

While I’m not too keen on this song in particular, you’re right, I can’t deny the video’s editing is great! Everything about it screams Huntington Beach culture in the 2000s. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: @britney fkn spears Ugh Ashlee was the MOMENT. Her 2004-05 era was huge and was almost on par with Britney and Avril’s. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edit: Also not me just finding out that the legendary Joseph Kahn directed this and that it was actually filmed in Huntington Beach. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

While I’m not too keen on this song in particular, you’re right, I can’t deny the video’s editing is great! Everything about it screams Huntington Beach culture in the 2000s. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: @britney fkn spears Ugh Ashlee was the MOMENT. Her 2004-05 era was huge and was almost on par with Britney and Avril’s.

It actually was creative although I do get why people were hesitant to accept her

in reality she wasn’t taken as seriously beyond her middle school to high school fan base at the time. My sister is 30, and was around 12 -14 when Ashlee was really big. The girls and gays loved her but it unfortunately success just couldn’t be sustained for her

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Girl all that “talent” couldn’t help her make memorable music. WHO is listening to Jessica Simpson in 2022?? 

Ashlee + Evan EP >>> EVERYTHING from J Simp

Is that way Jessica gets more reoccurring streams and has better musical stats? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: While Ashlee may have had a bigger debut, Jessica obviously has more memorable music. “Irresistible”, “With You”, “I Wanna Love You Forever”, “Where You Are”, “A Little Bit”, “When You Told Me You Loved Me”, “Forever In Your Eyes”, “Your Faith in Me”, “Woman in Me”, and “In This Skin” are all amazing pop songs. I’d even argue and say that Jessica’s debut album was more consistent and better than Britney’s “BOMT”. Between Britney, Christina and Mandy, she had the strongest debut album imo.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Is that way Jessica gets more reoccurring streams and has better musical stats? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: While Ashlee may have had a bigger debut, Jessica obviously has more memorable music. “Irresistible”, “With You”, “I Wanna Love You Forever”, “Where You Are”, “A Little Bit”, “When You Told Me You Loved Me”, “Forever In Your Eyes”, “Your Faith in Me”, “Woman in Me”, and “In This Skin” are all amazing pop songs. I’d even argue and say that Jessica’s debut album was more consistent and better than Britney’s “BOMT”. Between Britney, Christina and Mandy, she had the strongest debut album imo.

not this from the one who called Britney’s lowest selling album before Britney Jean “overrated” but ok sis

I think Jessica’s music is streaming because it has meme quality for how unironically bad it is and the way she sings with her entire mouth open.

also there was that Lucia Cole character and others who went viral for passing off Jessica’s songs as their own… kind of proving no one had actually listened to them and were ready to believe they were made by some soundcloud artist.

:eyes_britney_laugh:

10 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

You think people listen to Ashlee in 2022?  I cant:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Jessica can actually sing and has some bops, Ashlee could nevah:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

100% yes I don’t hear Jessica’s influence anywhere because she was literally riding the teen pop wave. Ashlee was pretty much the antithesis of that and her sound and aesthetic are clearly more influential among today’s pop stars.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Ashlee looks great. I still think black hair looks the best on her tho. Just imagine if Jessica and Ashlee team up for some sort of comeback thanks to 2000s nostalgia. I think now is the time for them. 

Is your profile pic Patrick from Sponge Bob dressed in makeup? lol 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

100% yes I don’t hear Jessica’s influence anywhere because she was literally riding the teen pop wave. Ashlee was pretty much the antithesis of that and her sound and aesthetic are clearly more influential among today’s pop stars.

Ashlee is the Jamie Lynn of the Simpson sisters - an uglier and significantly less talented version of her superior sister.  Ashlee killed her career by herself due to her lack of talent as the whole world watched and laughed at her.  

Ashlee Simpson is a joke.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block