WHY WAS THIS NOT ON THE ALBUM OR A SINGLE???

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Noah fence this is genuinely one of my least fave tracks :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: the production sounds worse than some of her most rough, unfinished demos. have only listened to the song like a handful of times, not a fan

Really??? It reminds me so much of Janet and has so much attitude. It’s so different. I’ve literally never heard it mentioned and I think it’s pretty cool. Stands out to me…

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fays1 said:

This song remind me of 2000's Michael Jackson

One of my least favorite unreleased Britney songs

It’s not unreleased, it was a b-side to Slave and on the soundtrack to Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.

This is a really funky underrated bawp, can hear the Michael Jackson influences. Would have been a nice addition to the Britney album but at the same time it was still decent without it? 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Because it's bad.

Weird instrunental and melody. Always sounded choppy at parts, with the melody not being smooth. I listened to it a few times since it came out, but never got into it.

That’s so weird…I heard this and instantly was drawn to it. It sounds so original and different. I find the production more unique than weird. Maybe it didn’t age well, but I really like it overall. She is sooo confident on it. Could’ve easily replaced some songs on the album in my opinion. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Isla said:

It’s not unreleased, it was a b-side to Slave and on the soundtrack to Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.

This is a really funky underrated bawp, can hear the Michael Jackson influences. Would have been a nice addition to the Britney album but at the same time it was still decent without it? 

Seems like an odd choice for a Nickelodeon soundtrack, but I’m kinda here for it lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block