*POLL* Unreleased song most likely to have been a hit?

Unreleased single?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can imagine Strangest love and Everyday like a fourth single material. They had potential.  God knows how many single worthy unreleased songs out there. Probably flop RCA and team cship cut many good songs. They had no vision. They treated Britney like a nostalgia act. They just wanted fast cash. No respect her artistry. They didn't give her creative control. Long time no leak. Manifesting leak then haha.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2022 at 8:54 PM, BritneyGXKB said:

unreleased not French Amazon Music bonus tracks sis!

OT:

Sippin’ On

Rockstar

Mad Love

Rebellion

Look Who’s Talking Now

and Dramatic are all more than acceptable answers!

Trouble wasn't released in the US, it's not available on streaming platforms. But based on your unverified list, I would pick Sugarfall!

3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Trouble wasn't released in the US, it's not available on streaming platforms. But based on your unverified list, I would pick Sugarfall!

Unverified?? I think you mean incomplete I’m just listing the ones I know lol. Trust me, these are all songs that have leaked with BRITNEY’s vocals and not some other singer.

The reason I’m not including bonus tracks is because we do have those in lossless quality, so it just wouldn’t be fair to compare those to songs we’ve only heard in lower quality.

• Like 1
On 9/25/2022 at 1:46 AM, BritneyGXKB said:

Which one of Britney’s unreleased songs do you think had the most HIT potential?

I’ll add a poll once I got enough suggestions. Here are a few OTTOMH:

She’ll Never Be Me

When I Say So

Strangest Love

Get It

Hooked On (Sugarfall)

Everyday

Money, Love & Happiness

To Love Let Go

Abroad

Dangerous

Unbroken

(bonus) Sucker for Pain

You can create "poll thread, Part 2"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block