Super Bowl looking for a female popstar, Britney in the running?

Not going to be happen. She's literally done with her career, might drop a song here or there maybe even perform once or twice. Will never be the same at all. Her reputation as a performer has sadly become slightly tarnished and overshadowed by her conservatorship and instagram posts that have far brought down her reputation. 

Also just to keep it realistic, the super bowl usually involves live singing which I don't think she'd be comfortable doing anyway.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Her time as a performer has passed. These days, she has no ambition or ability to put on a good show. Pink is the best option.

She has the ability.. sorry . She may not be interested. Yet the woman can perform. I would rather see Britney then Taylor. Pink I love as well. Yet Britney would rock it . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.