Super Bowl looking for a female popstar, Britney in the running?

Even if Britney wants to perform again, it wont be at the superbowl. I dont think she has the confident and will to do that at the moment. In the future I think its possible, or maybe as a guest?

Kylie Minogue is my first choice, but thats not gonna happen!

Kelly Clarkson would do good, everyone loves her, specially sport fans will enjoy her. She can also bring Dolly Parton as a guest!

Celine Dion is one of the greatest performers evers, she would kill that stage if shes in good health today.

P!nk will also be great, but shes too cringe now, and has horrible new songs!

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

She has more then enough hit songs to do Superbowl show alone. But the issue is her lack of confidence and passion. She didn't try to promote HMC at all. It seems only reason she recorded because she couldn't say no to Elton. I really wanna see her performing again as free women. But seems she is done for good. She was feeling herself during Pom 2.0 for a while. But they ruined for her quickly. Cship killed real Britney Spears unfortunately. What we have now is broken struggling soul. I hope she can find a way to feel like her real self again. Obviously she is trying to move forward even tho her fake family doing everything to block her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

She has more then enough hit songs to do Superbowl show alone. But the issue is her lack of confidence and passion. She didn't try to promote HMC at all. It seems only reason she recorded because she couldn't say no to Elton. I really wanna see her performing again as free women. But seems she is done for good. She was feeling herself during Pom 2.0 for a while. But they ruined for her quickly. Cship killed real Britney Spears unfortunately. What we have now is broken struggling soul. I hope she can find a way to feel like her real self again. Obviously she is trying to move forward even tho her fake family doing everything to block her.

I don’t think she don’t for good, y’all just have to give her time, when she’s ready she will.

Plain & simple 

Why do she have to rush & get back in to performing? Let her live for once & it’s only been 10 months of her being free. When she’s ready we will know it I’m sure of that 

22 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

If she didn't do Superbowl between 2001-2005 or 2016 she will never do it, definitely not as a main act.

We need to get in piece with it and stop dreaming.

It is what it is ...

So true. 2016 was her last chance to put on a decent performance there because she was in the right state of mind as a performer.

Now it’s all gone and we have to accept it. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block