Super Bowl looking for a female popstar, Britney in the running?

12 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Her time as a performer has passed. These days, she has no ambition or ability to put on a good show. Pink is the best option.

She can lick ***** if she want..but I agree she can’t do a music video or promote a song, Super bowl is wayyyy to much! Honestly time to fine a new artist to get bosses iver

• Like 1

Will never happen. They really need to freshen things up. Maybe get a bunch of djs to face of against each other with live groups and singers in the mix to. Like a ultimate superbowl, change it up but keep it modern and actually entertaining. Like Calvin Harris vs electric city. Then dua lipa come out, becky hill come out. Maneskin join then drake drops it, Kanye kicks it. Elton slows it. Pearl jam slays, then Aerosmith belts it again with all the same from 2001. That type of thing

27 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Will never happen. They really need to freshen things up. Maybe get a bunch of djs to face of against each other with live groups and singers in the mix to. Like a ultimate superbowl, change it up but keep it modern and actually entertaining. Like Calvin Harris vs electric city. Then dua lipa come out, becky hill come out. Maneskin join then drake drops it, Kanye kicks it. Elton slows it. Pearl jam slays, then Aerosmith belts it again with all the same from 2001. That type of thing

Calvin Harris is so 2014:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

U CHOSE THE MOST RANDOM PEOPLE TOGETHER 😭😭😭😭

• Haha 3

Would I want Britney to do it? Yes…Would she want to? I don’t know. Britney has gone through a lot of trauma. The NFL is incredibly harsh with the half time acts. She would have to give an out of this world performance and I think her relationship with her career has maybe changed a little. People want to see OIDIA Britney performances, they don’t want to see grown up Britney. 

• Like 1

Even if Britney found the motivation and excitement tomorrow, outside of talk shows and awards show (and short runs at Vegas), she will likely have difficulty getting insured and booked for anything of the magnitude of a Super Bowl show or big tour for a while. But as much as I want to see her perform on her own terms again, part of me wishes she tells the whole industry to kiss her *** and peace out of LA so that she can live her best life and start a family in Hawaii. I don’t want those Hollywood leeches sucking anymore out of her. She’s given us sooo many iconic moments and doesn’t owe this shady town any more of her iconic energy.

Music Video Dancing GIF

• Love 3

Not going to be happen. She's literally done with her career, might drop a song here or there maybe even perform once or twice. Will never be the same at all. Her reputation as a performer has sadly become slightly tarnished and overshadowed by her conservatorship and instagram posts that have far brought down her reputation. 

Also just to keep it realistic, the super bowl usually involves live singing which I don't think she'd be comfortable doing anyway.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Her time as a performer has passed. These days, she has no ambition or ability to put on a good show. Pink is the best option.

She has the ability.. sorry . She may not be interested. Yet the woman can perform. I would rather see Britney then Taylor. Pink I love as well. Yet Britney would rock it . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block