what is your unpopular opinion about britney spears ๐Ÿค”

If you seek amy was kinda cringe at the time - i wish it wasnโ€™t a single and โ€œout from underโ€ or โ€œunusual youโ€ was released instead as a third single.ย 
ย 

my baby is a beautiful lullaby for her kids and was a cute way to close the album. I love the song. Obviously not a โ€œbopโ€ but something meaningful to her and I love songs or videos that she wrote / directed fully because we donโ€™t get enough of them! ย do something is one of my fave videos too.ย 
ย 

I really like perfume and private show. I wish the perfume ad was just made into a music video for the song. Her team is so cheap Iโ€™m surprised they didnโ€™t! Lol I think it wouldโ€™ve slapped, she looked stunning and the gp wouldโ€™ve been here for it.ย 

• Love 2

hm i dont know how unpopular it is on here but i think britney is WAY more intelligent than people give her credit for

i dont think womanizer has ever had a particularly good performance (choreo wise)

circus is a great show but people overstate that she was like "primeney" (actually hate that term)

also hate when people call her "knee"ย 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block