what is your unpopular opinion about britney spears 🤔

Unpopular opinion? She has ..cking good voice, so it's not hard to give some time to vocal coach and prove my opinion :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

Her children are brats because she never had a chance to be fully mother and most of time she was controlled and they two were witness how everybody acted at Britney like at inferior person, so they act the same like the rest of trashy family. I just wish to have Britney children NOW, she could save herself from humiliation from Spears cla(u)n(s) and having two ungrateful sons. It's hard to love someone who have 50% of your blood but act at you like at stranger.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Unpopular opinion?

Soda Pop is a certified BOP and people need to take three thousand seats when they attempt to poop all over it.  Take into account her age when she recorded it and the FLAWLESS vocals…and you can enjoy the song for the bop it is.

it’s also miles less cheesy that some songs she recorded in her 20’s-30’s.

Agreed with you that she served perfect vocals in BOMT album

• Love 4
  • I'm only here for pre-recorded vocals if her mic is going to be OFF. Otherwise it's hard to distinguish when she does decide to sing live/ad lib. Also shaky/bad pre-recorded vocals (produced to sound "live") can ruin performances just as much as 20-year-old pitched studio vocals do
  • Radar and My Baby are good songs that get unnecessary hate just because they are inside jokes within the fandom
  • I do worry about her support network, or lack of, at times :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:. I'm not alluding to any particular conspiracy theories here. And I'm certainly not suggesting she doesn't have good judgement, or say, of who to include in her life now. But it's a concern I have that she doesn't have many genuine people around her who have her best interests and can be honest with her. Just my (unpopular) opinion, so don't come for me!
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Got a few.. hold my joint..

I dont think its a completely unpopular opinion but i will say this..

(if you decide you have a problem with MY opinion then its YOUR problem ..its 2022)

-I feel britney is completely underrated as an artist..she can sing..dance..act..be herself and be loved for it..

Not many artists ever come close to her and in the future probably never will be able to

-Beyonce for example is extremely talented..but everyone knows shes overrated..from writing credits to stealing peoples ideas ..Beyonce is overrated..talented absolutely..but overrated..

-Katy Perry sucks..I'm not even stating my case..the artists she has offended over the years screams jealousy...i think katy is bitter and her kids entertainment career is actually hilarious.. a real example of 'pop generic crap" 

-Britney was earning $2000 a week..less than her father.. her team ..people on her own payroll..she never gave up.. she was earning less than her dancers..her crew.. her management.. she only caved in WHEN SHE HAD TO..SHE KNEW HER SELF WORTH AFTER YEARS OF THEM EXPLOITING HER.. 

again i dont think anyone will come close to her level of dedication..

-I think she should work with the weeknd or his producer's..i think that would give a mature take on her blackout vibes and give her a confidence boost.. she likes her newer material ..

-Any team (jamie) that decides mood ring is a bonus and 'better' should be on standard edition simply wanted to keep britney censored..same with the artwork..jamie scrapped anything with genuine symbolism..

-Invitation should have been the lead single..

-And i think her father (jamie) has threatened people with his gun on numerous occasions..(thats not an unpopular opinion though)

I also think its absolutely ridiculous that no one is serving jail time already given THE OBVIOUS FACTS WE ALL KNOW..

-I would like britney to have enjoy one night with friends and have some 4/20 :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:.. its legal there and god knows she deserves some free time...

-I personally think britney should buy a second home in the UK 🇬🇧  .. even if she barely visits.. i think the UK could give her a sense of self and plenty of privacy...literally the queen of uk lived in London and still holidayed within the UK because of its privacy..quiet areas i think britney would benefit from experiencing..

-i think britney is an Amazing mother..a person who loves others more than herself

.and she's been screwed by it.. honestly i feel britney needs to cut her family out forever.. 

-Her kids owe her a massive apology not the other way round.. 

-kfed is a pathetic kunt...using his children at the right time to attain more money ..what was he saying when she moved nearby "as long as it dont disturb me more power to her.." :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.. kfed ..your disgusting.. 

honestly her kids are brats.. never once have i had an opinion on them but they are old enough now for me to say ..they knew exactly their job and their role recording their mother.. i would understand if britney is so hurt that she doesnt talk to them UNTIL THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR WRONG DOINGS AND APOLOGISE...

-a lot of stones have been thrown britney's way this past year..YET the GP defend her..her actions.. her feelings..her parenting..it only makes people love her more and makes her relatable..

-i think she has a very successful career ahead of her.. if she wants it.. the GP want her back

most of these are popular opinions, at least on here :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

My unpopular opinion is I don't think the headshaving is something to be embarrassed about at all, and I don't like it when fans see those images as something to be ashamed of.

I think Britney is kind of ashamed.. or at least she doesn't want to be seen in that light. She was struggling and did something I think she regrets.

"People shave their heads all the time" is not a serious answer, she clearly felt uncomfortable talking about it.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, G-unit said:

Unpopular opinion?

Soda Pop is a certified BOP and people need to take three thousand seats when they attempt to poop all over it.  Take into account her age when she recorded it and the FLAWLESS vocals…and you can enjoy the song for the bop it is.

it’s also miles less cheesy that some songs she recorded in her 20’s-30’s.

Exactly :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

Spoiler

But fr I was always a bomt era stan idk why that’s considered embarrassing to some here:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

7 hours ago, G-unit said:

Avis impopulaire ?

Soda Pop est un BOP certifié et les gens doivent prendre trois mille sièges lorsqu'ils essaient de faire caca partout. Tenez compte de son âge lorsqu'elle l'a enregistré et de la voix IMPECCABLE… et vous pourrez profiter de la chanson pour le bop qu'elle est.

c'est aussi beaucoup moins ringard que certaines chansons qu'elle a enregistrées entre 20 et 30 ans.

I TOTALLY AGREE HIS VOICE IS INCREDIBLE ON THIS MUSIC :neydedance_purple:

8 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

My unpopular opinion is I don't think the headshaving is something to be embarrassed about at all, and I don't like it when fans see those images as something to be ashamed of.

I agree with this so much. Such a medieval mentality - how dare a blonde female s** symbol shave her hair! I get the pictures of her attacking the papz with an umbrella were unflattering, but was it really such an abnormal reaction?

I was always opposed to the con, even in 2007. When I expressed as such, I was called a conspiracy theorist even back then.

I think Britney is more talented than many of her contempories, including Madonna, and far more charismatic than the likes of Beyonce and Gaga who have gone on to enjoy continued success. 

Fame and fortune have greatly marred Britney's life. Sometimes I feel the fame and success she's enjoyed has been more a curse than a blessing, but I suppose she would have come to blows with her family whether she was a princess or pauper.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Her children are brats because she never had a chance to be fully mother and most of time she was controlled and they two were witness how everybody acted at Britney like at inferior person, so they act the same like the rest of trashy family. I just wish to have Britney children NOW, she could save herself from humiliation from Spears cla(u)n(s) and having two ungrateful sons. It's hard to love someone who have 50% of your blood but act at you like at stranger.

This. I feel Britney was made the scapegoat of her own family first by Lynne Spears, who obviously loved her other children more than Britney. Then she fell into Jamie's hands and became his scapegoat. Now, finally she is the scapegoat of her bummy ex-husband and their witless kids.

Britney said it herself - they LOVE to talk about her as if she's some sort of defective weirdo.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block