Christina Aguilera versus (barely) Britney Spears: Grammy nominations and winning. We know who owns the throne

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Both women and fanbases can exist and thrive simultaneously. Please ensure this topic doesn't get out of control or it will be locked. Thank you. 

45 minutes ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

dosent care in what category? that's not the truth in 100%.

Mariah Carey was so mad at Grammys and always shading them, but when she finally got some respect with 3 wins in 2005 she was so happppppyyyyyy.

Grammy's are worthless because is a choice of some people obviously, but there's always a respect behind artist who have much of them so not that truth. Point of thinking depends of point of sitting :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

So if grammys are worthless then any chart or sales are worth anything as well

That wortless that Barmy is SHAKING right now for nomination for Flop Me Closer :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

You do realize that you come across like a petulant teenager that's trying to be edgy with name calling and insults right?

You aren't making any britney Fans feel bad about her extremely successful career by pointing out that Christina won more grammys. You aren't convincing them of Christina's superiority either because they Value different things about britney than You do as s Christina Fan. 

So what exactly are you trying to do here apart from bring back bull**** from 2006? The fact that you are so obsessed with an artist and a fan base that you don't even like is kind of sad. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

Okay @Style. let's talk real. Why Genio Atrapado lost and why Cardi B has more #1s than Micki Ninaj? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Sympathy and payola.

It’s 2022 and Cardi B hasn’t proved who she is from an artistic point of view. Just like Aguilera. Christina and Cardi have in common traits of being clones of better and bigger artists than them, Britney respectively Nicki.:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 2

Was Black Out a prediction of La Luz? :thinkinf

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

You do realize that you come across like a petulant teenager that's trying to be edgy with name calling and insults right?

You aren't making any britney Fans feel bad about her extremely successful career by pointing out that Christina won more grammys. You aren't convincing them of Christina's superiority either because they Value different things about britney than You do as s Christina Fan. 

So what exactly are you trying to do here apart from bring back bull**** from 2006? The fact that you are so obsessed with an artist and a fan base that you don't even like is kind of sad. 

Are they? They shaking for grammy nom this year. They not.

Actually you took this topic too srsly. Lolz

• Haha 1
Just now, Style. said:

Sympathy and payola.

It’s 2022 and Cardi B hasn’t proved who she is from an artistic point of view. Just like Aguilera. Christina and Cardi have in common traits of being clones of better and bigger artists than them, Britney respectively Nicki.:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

sympathy and payola for Britney having #1 singles after 2007  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Cardi B in everything>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Was Black Out a announcement of La Luz? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: She knew :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Just now, BeyonceIsQueen said:

I’m incredibly pressed that Legendtina beat Britney for the Best New Artist category to this day.  Christina has so many nominations and wins, she’s incredibly talented.  I wish our fave had more Grammys:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

dont worry sweet little fighter, her time will come to shine! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: but now Mamacita X has to won some grammys :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

2023: best conservator Jamie and 2023: best conservatorship treatment are coming :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

fatshamer, when you put your name on grammy nominated artist list, thats when ill respond to u :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

does make sens @Style.? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Bish  I am physician I save people life’s so I have real and more important job than all of   that **** addicts narcissist fuccked up singers in the Grammy list  I think I deserve to be in a better list with smart educated people :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I thought you're a regular Xtina fan, but you just have my respect here. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block