Christina Aguilera nominated for 7 Latin Grammys!!! 7 times. 7!!!!!!!

evaaguilera2022

• Content Curators
34 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I am full blood boricua
Reads the tattoo on his arm

spacer.png

He tells me, mami I need ya
And my heartbeat pumps so strong

spacer.png
Getting lost in el ritmo
He whispers te quiero, te quiero

spacer.png
I begin to give in with no hesitation
Can't help my infatuation

spacer.png

the way this so perfeclty put together I- :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

To be totally honest. Best Urban for Santo or Best Pop Vocal Album are deserved.. or Best Mexican- there's nobody better than her even without charting. They flew to cosmos with Album of the year and song of the year, but I guess they want to make her a comeback or a big looser of the night. Actually if they give her too much awards the spanish community will not be good with it - for somebody who didnt release a proper spanish music since 20 years. I hope that she's gonna win once or twice and goodbye. But she never won in big categories ever so pretty much impossible. Anyway maybe team of Roc Nation pushed for big win, will see... that will be intresting. I dont know why its allowed even to nominee an album that offically its not released as a full body of work. That's a little controversial. She's gonna win something i think because she wants to prove something in latin world, but another spanish album will come in 2045 so there's no much time left.

Just off topic to be fair, i love her obviously.

12 hours ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

To be totally honest. Best Urban for Santo or Best Pop Vocal Album are deserved.. or Best Mexican- there's nobody better than her even without charting. They flew to cosmos with Album of the year and song of the year, but I guess they want to make her a comeback or a big looser of the night. Actually if they give her too much awards the spanish community will not be good with it - for somebody who didnt release a proper spanish music since 20 years. I hope that she's gonna win once or twice and goodbye. But she never won in big categories ever so pretty much impossible. Anyway maybe team of Roc Nation pushed for big win, will see... that will be intresting. I dont know why its allowed even to nominee an album that offically its not released as a full body of work. That's a little controversial. She's gonna win something i think because she wants to prove something in latin world, but another spanish album will come in 2045 so there's no much time left.

Just off topic to be fair, i love her obviously.

Latin Grammys eligibility rules seem pretty lax. More so, I'm assuming, than the regular Grammys. The bare minimum to be eligible for album of the year is a work with 5 songs that runs at least 15 minutes. Let's be honest, if you put out a 15-minute work with 5 songs, that's an EP.  As we know, she's waiting on the full project for the physical release. She released the first two EP's digitally as an album on the final day of the eligibility period. This whole roll-out is weird and messy, but she'll probably get a latin grammy out of it. 

"another spanish album will come in 2045." :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I hope not! Wouldn't be surprised though! 

10 hours ago, Leodance said:

I can't see Floptina comments anymore :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

She put so much energy and effort in this album and the videos, she really deserves some awards. Latin Xtina all the way, better than English one :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Waiting for the rest of the album, the final chapter :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm impressed with the videos also except for Sueltame which I thought was boring and unnecessary. I'm not even an Xtina fan usually, and I love this album. 

31 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Latin Grammys eligibility rules seem pretty lax. More so, I'm assuming, than the regular Grammys. The bare minimum to be eligible for album of the year is a work with 5 songs that runs at least 15 minutes. Let's be honest, if you put out a 15-minute work with 5 songs, that's an EP.  As we know, she's waiting on the full project for the physical release. She released the first two EP's digitally as an album on the final day of the eligibility period. This whole roll-out is weird and messy, but she'll probably get a latin grammy out of it. 

"another spanish album will come in 2045." :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I hope not! Wouldn't be surprised though! 

they released "full" album on May 31st because Tormenta is 14:30, so they wanted to be sure about noms :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Why just not make the EP longer? Anyway it was a mess, but they achieved what they wanted.

Gurls, La Luz is coming this friday probably or the next at maximum

1 minute ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

they released "full" album on May 31st because Tormenta is 14:30, so they wanted to be sure about noms :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Why just not make the EP longer? Anyway it was a mess, but they achieved what they wanted.

Gurls, La Luz is coming this friday probably or the next at maximum

I hope it's coming this month because she's about to perform some of it apparently at that latin music week! 

Yes and music from La Luz will be eligible for Grammys 2023, she is so smart :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But these categoires are weird. I expected best collab for PMM because it could be a obvious win. But i know she's gonna win for Cuando Me De La Flop with Nodal. No noms for La Reina are controversial, but i guess they choose CMDLG to honour Nodal at the same time and give her sure award :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block