Christina Aguilera nominated for 7 Latin Grammys!!! 7 times. 7!!!!!!!

evaaguilera2022

Just now, evaaguilera2022 said:

6th!!! Aguilera album of the year. Lol, 1/3 of album still missing. Her power lol :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Yay!!! I'm hoping she'll release the third part soon. I know those songs won't be considered for voting, but I'm ready to buy the full CD. I guess she might wait for November since she'll be getting publicity during the awards. 

I'm not normally an Xtina fan. I like Stripped and adore this new album. As her profile in the Anglo market has declined, I think she should more permanently stay active in both languages now.

1 minute ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

Her fans are buying physical records. Liberation sold 90% like that. So she will charting when the physical release will happen. But actually Santo did well in Latin radios. One win is reachable absolutely almost 25 yrs of career is crazy... I didnt expect 6 noms

Yeah, I haven't bought any of this album as I'm waiting for the CD. I agree with you that she'll probably win for the song with Christian Nodal. According to wiki, 'Mi Reflejo' only got 1 nom, so that's a big difference. Hopefully this will convince her to not wait forever to do additional Spanish music again. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block