Rolling Stone Release Exclusive Taylor Swift Image & Announce Target Edition of ‘Midnights’ With 3 Extra Tracks

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Rolling Stone released this image of Taylor in a recording session. Taylor will be releasing 3 ‘Midnights’ Bonus Tracks via Target Exclusive Edition. 
50452657-9B50-4825-BE09-9B2C5C6FA186.thumb.jpeg.9c3a9f5b1eade757cdf3dcf85976a493.jpeg

GettyImages-1243081083.jpeg?w=1024
T.CO

Target announced that it will carry an exclusive lavender pressing of Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' on both vinyl and...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Just to clarify, when we say "feed your fans" we mean music, videos, promotion (performances, interviews), etc... Not releasing products left and right so we pay them even more money than what they already have. It sounds ironic but there aren't more ambitious people than millionaires.

I’m totally here for a Taylor Swift, but what is this mess? 

What? I’m already obsessed with this era. She has slayed EVERY look and is once again proving to be a marketing genius. Don’t try to kill her vibe before she has even started! Rumors are that she is waiting for the Grammy nomination period to be over for 22 before releasing the first single. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Just to clarify, when we say "feed your fans" we mean music, videos, promotion (performances, interviews), etc... Not releasing products left and right so we pay them even more money than what they already have. It sounds ironic but there aren't more ambitious people than millionaires.

2 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m totally here for a Taylor Swift, but what is this mess? 

No one told you to pay :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: And if anyone that feeds the fans, it IS Taylor. 

I am a  big fan and I only buy one album per era. If anything, I only buy merch for Britney's albums (the CD, vinyl, covers, etc.)..

Her success or money doe snot depend much on this merch, its mostly her albums which were mostly wrote by herself and one to two other people being wildly successful even after 10 years of release (with or without the re-releases), and her stadium tours. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, maki93 said:

No one told you to pay :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: And if anyone that feeds the fans, it IS Taylor. 

I am a  big fan and I only buy one album per era. If anything, I only buy merch for Britney's albums (the CD, vinyl, covers, etc.)..

Her success or money doe snot depend much on this merch, its mostly her albums which were mostly wrote by herself and one to two other people being wildly successful even after 10 years of release (with or without the re-releases), and her stadium tours. 

5 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Music better be good because the whole aesthetic screams low budget and DIY vibes. 
:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Get my girl a hairbrush :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I love her, but it’s getting boring. Also her rollouts are a mess. Folklore has so many good songs, yet she released one music video. Girl bye 

I get the whole vibe, but take off those peasant clothes and serve some quality. You better not buy the album BOYZ! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block