Now that Brit is talking... I'd like to know whats her thoughts on Dr. Luke.

8 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

We know everyone at her career start beds with producers, agents if needed to jumpstart their careers let’s not pretend all men are bad and all women victims. 

Not the "not all men" argument when nobody was talking about literally any men other than one who **** a teenager. Disgusting.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

We know everyone at her career start beds with producers, agents if needed to jumpstart their careers let’s not pretend all men are bad and all women victims. 

Everyone does it? obviously not everyone does that. Many people dont want to do it. Are you saying they arent victims because everyone does it?

Also, people in the position of power are not always men, many women use this power dynamic too. The leader of the mee too movement was a producer who slept with a under age actor. Is he not a victim because everyone does it?

I don't think Britney has any bad experience with him. Because team cship heavily monitored everything. Im pretty sure she didn't even share same room with these producers alone. One thing for sure about Dr Luke he knows how to make a hit song and I choose to separate his work from him. I believe Kesha's story. But I don't believe that she is fully innocence tho.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

hes a great producer thats for sure, and thats exactly what i want to know... her "side" of the story.

But i do believe hes kinda problematic coz besides kesha, kelly clarkson and bonnie mckee had shared their opinion too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block