Something weird is going on

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

1 minute ago, StuntingPretty said:

She doesn’t, but that’s the point isn’t it? She’s right where Team Con want her, especially with all these celebrity Instagram falling outs happening right after the **** with her kids. Sam isn’t doing a ****** thing other than making sure he keeps playing complicit until her “accidental” overdose.

please stop with this nonsense 

26 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Nah just Britney not knowing how to stop herself. Body shaming Xtina is disgusting. I honestly can't tell who this person is. 

Shame on her. 

should I inteoduce her to you? Shes britney soears a talented global superstar whos first 10 years of her career she was morally stripped of her rights to make any sort of mistake and gain weight or she would be heavily bullied by the whole world including her celebrity peers,

and the second 13 years of her career she was legally stripped of the same rights to make mistakes, gain weight but also spend cash, have babies, get married, decide what medications to take, or what treatments facilities to go all while being forced to work to pay her abusers so they wouldnt take her kids away who then abandoned her for her hippie *** father who was also supported by her and u know i could keep going…

so try and  show some mother ******* compassion if she vents cuz believe me this is nothing compared to what the world, her family and even us have done to her 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Vicki Lynn said:

Not ever since 2004. Stop living in the past. Xtina hasn't said a single bad thing about Britney in 2 decades. 

i don't care how long it's been and neither does britney. christina aguilera has always been a rude little ***** to her, and this is the LEAST rude thing britney could say back.

• Love 2

Shes been abused her entire life. Its been way before this conservatorship. Shes still fighting for a lot. Its a gang against her . Its awful and she needs her children more than ever. They are her world. No matter what . Yet telling someone whose abused to forgive her abusers is awful.  I bet she feels awful to see her own kids being attacked and subjected to this world of hate as well. People need to stop the hate.   Kevin should have never done this interview and used a minor who is in the dark about a lot . He’s only seeing it from the eyes of her abusers.  I dunno 🤷🏼‍♂️ .. I think she’s reacting as a normal person under an unfathomable amount of stress should . Its called shes human. I do not get how people think she should be polished and churning new albums. Fans need to get a grip as well. Do you want her happy? I feel fans need to cut the nonsense of wanting videos and tours . She needs people to stop judging her actions and see with empathy what abuse does to an actual human being. Fame is disgusting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

She doesn’t, but that’s the point isn’t it? She’s right where Team Con want her, especially with all these celebrity Instagram falling outs happening right after the **** with her kids. Sam isn’t doing a ****** thing other than making sure he keeps playing complicit until her “accidental” overdose.

i'm sure britney is losing sleep over christina aguilera unfollowing her on instagram 🫠

• Love 1

Britney has a lot of thoughts and anger and she is going through a lot of post-traumatic stress. 

The fact that her abusers are free and slamming her with ongoing motions and demands for her to pay more legal fees or sit for depositions is also very stressfull.

She needs to able to express herself with people showing her grace and understanding. 

WE should be those people, as we are her fans.

"Team con" is scattered and are all operating on an individual basis. There is NO greater consipiracy still going on that involves her husband her friends and the lawyer that she picked and praises. 

• Love 2
Just now, Vicki Lynn said:

Mental illness. 

yes it's totally mental illness to be angry at someone who was constantly rude and disrespectful to you. should we bring up the fact that xtina actually ***ually assaulted britney too? sorry if i don't have sympathy for her finally getting her lashing. xtina fans acting like she's some kind of saint now that's she's trying to shed her industry mean girl image is hilarious 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, easy said:

yeah i understand why people are dragging her for it, but like i said i think this is one of those times where silence is better than analyzing her intent. 

which isn't to say they don't form relationships because they obviously do! and i'm sure the dancers are well aware of the business and know they're being chosen for specific reasons that aren't always "i'm the best dancer" which is fine. it's the artist's show, and honestly, one of my biggest problems with the vegas dancers was the fact that they always seemed like it was THEIR show and britney was their back up. coupled with her obvious anger over not having any control over her career, she's venting and i'm not gonna fault her for expressing her feelings because she didn't do it in a "optically correct" way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fair enough, I respect your opinion. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

yes it's totally mental illness to be angry at someone who was constantly rude and disrespectful to you. should we bring up the fact that xtina actually ***ually assaulted britney too? sorry if i don't have sympathy for her finally getting her lashing. xtina fans acting like she's some kind of saint now that's she's trying to shed her industry mean girl image is hilarious 

WHY are trying to defend this? She ****** up. She needs to stfu and log the fuvk out and focus on her life now. She'll keep on messing up and eventually she'll be back in another conservatorship or rehab. 

She had the biggest support from EVERYONE. And she's now slowly pushing all of that support away by her long rants. I was looking forward for her book, now im thinking it'll be chapters of discussing Xtina, her dancers and her weight. 

Instead of doing all this crap, she should've gotten Oprah or anyone on board and did a mini series interviews addressing everything PROFESSIONALLY getting millions and doing it in a classy way, Then heading out on a long hiatus. She's slowly proving her father right ...... WE DO NOT NEED THAT TO HAPPEN

She also seems pretty narcissist, does she think she's the only female pop star who has been fatshamed or feel the pressure to be skinny? Xtina was and in one way still is mocked and ridiculed for her current body (specially by her own Army of fans so...). She's not only body shaming in general and Christina's dancers, she's clearly bodyshaming her for no reason completely out of the blue. I mean the post is certainly questionable, but the fact that she had to shoehorn Christina in it says a lot And her fans acting dense on purpose is just pathetic

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Vicki Lynn said:

WHY are trying to defend this? She ****** up. She needs to stfu and log the fuvk out and focus on her life now. She'll keep on messing up and eventually she'll be back in another conservatorship or rehab. 

She had the biggest support from EVERYONE. And she's now slowly pushing all of that support away by her long rants. I was looking forward for her book, now im thinking it'll be chapters of discussing Xtina, her dancers and her weight. 

Instead of doing all this crap, she should've gotten Oprah or anyone on board and did a mini series interviews addressing everything PROFESSIONALLY getting millions and doing it in a classy way, Then heading out on a long hiatus. She's slowly proving her father right ...... WE DO NOT NEED THAT TO HAPPEN

She also seems pretty narcissist, does she think she's the only female pop star who has been fatshamed or feel the pressure to be skinny? Xtina was and in one way still is mocked and ridiculed for her current body (specially by her own Army of fans so...). She's not only body shaming in general and Christina's dancers, she's clearly bodyshaming her for no reason completely out of the blue. I mean the post is certainly questionable, but the fact that she had to shoehorn Christina in it says a lot And her fans acting dense on purpose is just pathetic

i will always defend britney's right to use her voice however she wants. if you don't like what she has to say, turn the channel. 

"she should do this, she should do that, blah blah blah, i want to control her because she's making me uncomfortable" there's definitely a narcissist here and it ain't britney. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Uhhh no. I don’t go around fat shaming people. She doesn’t have the right to do that, no matter her situation.. it’s tone deaf and rude. Considering she has been fat shamed her entire career, she should understand the effect that has on people 

I promise you, if you start living your life in a free way, not giving a **** about other people's opinions about you and your body, you'll be much happier 

You'll never be happy being sensitive, people have opinions and people say stuff all the time.

And she wasn't body shaming anybody, she was making a bad joke.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

Overdose of twirling ?

You guys claim she is using now... WTF ?

Rosie Perez Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, easy said:

i will always defend britney's right to use her voice however she wants. if you don't like what she has to say, turn the channel. 

"she should do this, she should do that, blah blah blah, i want to control her because she's making me uncomfortable" there's definitely a narcissist here and it ain't britney. 

1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

uh? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

y'all acting like she killed somebody lmao. touch some grass

Her enablers in here...

She thinks because everyone has been on her side she can just talk whatever ***** she wants but she’ll lose all that support doing so

Britney being racist, fat shaming Christina and her dancers, and mocking Christina’s childhood abuse apparently qualifies as “sweet and kind” to these delusional Britney fans. she played that role for very long time, Im glad she exposed herself now. Britney is a weirdo like most of her stans. 

I never bought her "sweet girl" act. that's how all southern people were raised to act - sweet, polite, genteel. always smiling. but they're the biggest racists and homophobes, fat-shamers etc

Stop making up excuses. Her family have already been exposed by her...now she's causing more damage by treating instagram as her therapy. We get it Britney you've endured hell we all support you. You're strong and inspiring, So get more therapy for your trauma and slowly heal. 

"Xtina's dancers this .... My body that"  Girl what the *** are you doing? Self sabotage at its finest 

This will BACKFIRE on her , this isn't 2001 anymore. She's acting like this is the year 2001 where celebs go on rants and attacks which fueled controversy and people were entertained in the past. This isn't the case now in 2022. Attacking multiple popstars? And ones that actually had her back? Bodyshaming Xtina now? Nobody does this on Instagram in 2022. You'll be judged, scrutinized and cancelled

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Vicki Lynn said:

Her enablers in here...

She thinks because everyone has been on her side she can just talk whatever ***** she wants but she’ll lose all that support doing so

Britney being racist, fat shaming Christina and her dancers, and mocking Christina’s childhood abuse apparently qualifies as “sweet and kind” to these delusional Britney fans. she played that role for very long time, Im glad she exposed herself now. Britney is a weirdo like most of her stans. 

I never bought her "sweet girl" act. that's how all southern people were raised to act - sweet, polite, genteel. always smiling. but they're the biggest racists and homophobes, fat-shamers etc

Stop making up excuses. Her family have already been exposed by her...now she's causing more damage by treating instagram as her therapy. We get it Britney you've endured hell we all support you. You're strong and inspiring, So get more therapy for your trauma and slowly heal. 

"Xtina's dancers this .... My body that"  Girl what the *** are you doing? Self sabotage at its finest 

This will BACKFIRE on her , this isn't 2001 anymore. She's acting like this is the year 2001 where celebs go on rants and attacks which fueled controversy and people were entertained in the past. This isn't the case now in 2022. Attacking multiple popstars? And ones that actually had her back? Bodyshaming Xtina now? Nobody does this on Instagram in 2022. You'll be judged, scrutinized and cancelled

britney doesn't care about who supports her and who doesn't. she wants to offend people and that's what she's doing. you took her bait and now you're mad about it. 

you don't care about her image or her "sabotage" you're mad because she was "mean" to your fav. cry about it and like @Watch Me Work It said, touch some grass. 

• Love 1

Implying someone is 'fat' is neither illegal nor a sign of mental instability. And she didn't even directly call Xtina fat. Rather, she implied it.

Xtina is the same woman who called Britney a 'lost little girl' at the height of her problems. She spent years talking smack about Britney. It's difficult to feel bad for her, especially when the so-called insult is a lightweight implication at best.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.