Alleged messages between Sean Preston and a fan show Sean speaking badly about Britney

"she hit me multiple times after saying i didn't want to shower" Lol :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Well well well, you all these people saying what a great and loving mother she is, and then you have these kind of claims. Her kids probably can't stand authority or discipline, or haven't been used to it.

It's also funny how during the c-ship and before the freebritney movement she was this amazing and dedicated mother, and now that's she's no longer under their control all of a sudden she's bad and dangerous..

It's just another bull**** story to keep her in c-ship and portray her as crazy. If she would have been really violent or bad with her kids, Team con would have forbidden her of visitation rights a loooong time ago. But her kids don't want to see her at all  only since the FreeBritney movement and the exposed fraudulent C-ship . Coincidence ? I don't think so :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 6

They are ******* spoiled brats. Like everyone in that family they just care about her money. **** them, let’s see how they feel in two years when she cut the payment. Make those white trash people work Brit! And you guys, ******* stop contacting children, are you guys crazy? 

• Like 1