Alleged messages between Sean Preston and a fan show Sean speaking badly about Britney

40 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Lol wait this isn’t even Sean’s account :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: who tf just makes up fake crap like this…Some Britney fans really are unwell.

Probably the same one that created this nonsense thread. 

Also, a completely inappropriate thread to open.

I can't with this user when they create nothing but negativity towards Britney.

Please, go out do something better with your time, it's not funny anymore

(This is for Madame freedom btw, you really need to do something better with your time)

I’m the original poster btw. My post was stolen by this user. Anyway, I agree it does sound a bit aus what Preston has said, though she may have gone through a really rough time and picked up a knife in defence for some reason without the intent to harm anyone and the family took it and ran with it to call her crazy etc. family is complex and everyone has bad times behind closed doors. People need to stop thinking Britney can do no wrong. She’s human just like all of us, and she can make mistakes. Doesn’t necessarily make her a bad mom

Just now, Britneystan31 said:

He’s not a kid, I’m only a couple of years older than him ffs. He’s 18 next year. It’s not like the messages are inappropriate either.

it's inappropriate to contact a minor period 🥴

and in regards to your other message— no one thinks britney "can do no wrong" but it's irresponsible to believe things blindly that theoretically make no sense. i.e. britney being "abusive" towards her children and their father nor team con making any steps to rectify it. 

• Like 3