The Ultimate Poll: Do you like Cade Hudson ? (Britney Spears best friend and new manager) - Would Cade make a good manager for Brit Brit ?

Do you like Cade Hudson ? (Britney Spears best friend)  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Cade is so cute and he seems like he's been a good friend. 

I don't know why people here doubt him as a manager. He's been managing big talent on television for years. Sure, music is different, but it's not like he was a failed business owner like Colon switching to managing music. 

It was his longest time being employed and financially secure. Alas, it's come to an end too...

He'd probably have better luck playing the lottery.

1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

nene-leakes-sassy.gif

Here we go again Doug:

In a statement released by his attorney, Hudson, 30, didn’t directly address the text messages but said he is gay and was single at the time. He said he met Rose at his tailor several years ago and not as a result of his employment in the entertainment industry.

“After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a s** act from him,” he stated. “My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media.”

He added: “I have the utmost sympathy for victims of harassment and abuse, but this is no such case.”

Source: https://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-caa-agent-20171209-story.html

Britney knows best…so I’m sure Cade is a great manager.

but NGL He comes off as a Hollywood d.ickhead in that story. Cade was the one who brought a lawyer into the situation. The other guy wanted to just meet and chat. Instead of doing the empathetic and normal thing of apologizing…Cade calls his lawyer. It def gives Hollywood d.ickhead.

I voted no bc I think she needs a better manager. It’s tricky tho. He is the type of person she needs in her life and is one of the only people that has stuck by her. I believe he genuinely improves her life and makes her happy. I am wary of some industry person managing her and not having her best interests. However, I’m not sure if Cade would be able to manage her as well in the future. I just want the best for Britney and want her to truly be very successful again with an album and for it to do as well as it can. 

Manager? No of course..

A) if he is a good guy and good friend they don’t have to have business relationships.. it might get their friendship in danger or might not respect each other as colleagues/professionals.

B) if he is/was someone related to team con or betrayed Britney at some point he should be out of her life imo..

Dont know him but manager? I don’t think it’s a good idea 

I dont see him as a long-term manager. Its just to get her feet out, and he is also just starting, I actually think its britney teaching him how to be a manager :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:
So when he gets other clients, she maybe can move on to more experienced managers or whatever. 
For real, I really dont give a ****. She dont need anyone to tell her what to do, so maybe it sbest to have Cade, because as a friend he will listen to britney and accept what she do want and dont want.
Britney doesnt need a manger anymore, she needs people to listen to her

8 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

nene-leakes-sassy.gif

Here we go again Doug:

In a statement released by his attorney, Hudson, 30, didn’t directly address the text messages but said he is gay and was single at the time. He said he met Rose at his tailor several years ago and not as a result of his employment in the entertainment industry.

“After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a s** act from him,” he stated. “My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media.”

He added: “I have the utmost sympathy for victims of harassment and abuse, but this is no such case.”

Source: https://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-caa-agent-20171209-story.html

Oh well I voted No because of the allegations but this actually makes sense and I believe it. 

On 9/8/2022 at 4:23 PM, maki93 said:

It is not matter of liking him or not, I feel he is A GREAT friend to Britney and he seems extremely loyal to her. He also makes her happy. 

That being said, if Brit wants to plan a big musical comeback, she needs a strong team with a very strong manager around her, like that of Beyonce, Madonna, or Taylor.  So I am not sure if he is enough for this  :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: 

It will work, Madonna fans hate Her manager, she never was deemed money hungry, til he came around. 

It's definitely the most bad impression, she did 22%, but ask them.

The moment he became hated was that infamous live nation deal. 

That's when it added up, he doesn't have her best or fan interests at heart but his own 

Finally enough love is like people said internationally it's not really dropping, he's literally invisible, and warner handled everything. 

The universal era sucked cos they were a middleman, only to distribute the Music. 

So Madonna had way more say, and for the fans, this is one reason why owning your masters suck.

You make the major label a middleman, they have to distribute it..

Hope that the license they paid off.

Cade Hudson has the fans and her interest at heart.

They will get the blackout 2.0.

And a reunion with danja..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.