PCD: Foxy Doll Carmit Bachar Pissed At Nicole Scherzinger For canceled PCD Reunion Tour (VIDEO)

1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

OH oh my goodness I thought this song was gone! I found it on some russian mp3 site but it was incomplete. Thank you for posting! Was this unlisted or did I just miss it?

Amazing, high production value video, it really just looks great and makes the song feel like an event, or at least it should have been, this was part of an entire album of the same name that was also removed. I guess it probably had to do with pcd reuniting.

10 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

OH oh my goodness I thought this song was gone! I found it on some russian mp3 site but it was incomplete. Thank you for posting! Was this unlisted or did I just miss it?

Amazing, high production value video, it really just looks great and makes the song feel like an event, or at least it should have been, this was part of an entire album of the same name that was also removed. I guess it probably had to do with pcd reuniting.

This is a repost, Jessica had this and I think all of the Feline Resurrection era videos removed.

• Love 1
On 9/8/2022 at 4:59 PM, BritneyGXKB said:

YESSSSSSSSSSS I have been waiting for one of these ridiculously talented ladies to SPEAK UP against Nicole!!!

Don’t be afraid of her girls!! Nicole has ZERO stans. We are here for ALL THE GIRLS IN PCD.

I just hate Nicole for ruining this for us I really do. Like her music, love her voice, but her ego is suffocating.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Didn't carmit leave originally because of Nicole, and Jessica had to die her hair red to give the illusion a red head was still in the group for all of doll domination era..

No, she mainly left because Interscope offered her a development deal for her project "The Zodiac Show" (a variety-like live show that Carmit co-created; Adam Lambert was also a performer there). There were talks of a reality show, but I think it was ultimately cancelled.

• Love 1

My friends love Nicole, especially in the Us, and they understand the frustration but Nicole is crucial to the success, like pointing it out. The other girls can't sing as good as Nicole, yeah they weren't given a chance..

Others including fans of Diana Ross said she wasn't vilified fir being the main focus of the supremes to even  a rebranding happened to Diana Ross and The Supremes..

Unfortunately to alot of people if there is no Nicole than cancel the whole thing, as she is very important.

To them pcd is Nicole, someone she can pull an olly and a Brendan urie and be the only member at this point..

To be fair their point is valid, it's not like the spice girls or other girl groups that didn't have a lead singer, each member brought something, PCD is really different, a modern day Supremes, you can replace anybody and just keep Nicole and the people are happy.. Nobody in the Us cares about the other 5..

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

My friends love Nicole, especially in the Us, and they understand the frustration but Nicole is crucial to the success, like pointing it out. The other girls can't sing as good as Nicole, yeah they weren't given a chance..

Others including fans of Diana Ross said she wasn't vilified fir being the main focus of the supremes to even  a rebranding happened to Diana Ross and The Supremes..

Unfortunately to alot of people if there is no Nicole than cancel the whole thing, as she is very important.

To them pcd is Nicole, someone she can pull an olly and a Brendan urie and be the only member at this point..

To be fair their point is valid, it's not like the spice girls or other girl groups that didn't have a lead singer, each member brought something, PCD is really different, a modern day Supremes, you can replace anybody and just keep Nicole and the people are happy.. Nobody in the Us cares about the other 5..

Please explain why Nicole’s solo career flopped? She was basically making pcd type music and had maximal exposure. Everyone said no. All of the other girls make as good or better music and have collaborated with the likes of Macy Gray and Timbaland. There’s definitely a pcd w/o nicole and again they would slay.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Please explain why Nicole’s solo career flopped? She was basically making pcd type music and had maximal exposure. Everyone said no. All of the other girls make as good or better music and have collaborated with the likes of Macy Gray and Timbaland. There’s definitely a pcd w/o nicole and again they would slay.

This. 

• Love 1
On 9/8/2022 at 6:59 AM, BritneyGXKB said:

YESSSSSSSSSSS I have been waiting for one of these ridiculously talented ladies to SPEAK UP against Nicole!!!

Don’t be afraid of her girls!! Nicole has ZERO stans. We are here for ALL THE GIRLS IN PCD.

I just hate Nicole for ruining this for us I really do. Like her music, love her voice, but her ego is suffocating.

Nicole has zero Stans? Speak for yourself. I don’t Stan the other girls individually :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This. I would attend a Nicole only PCD show with her singing the tracks that used her voice anyways over a PCD tour with just the other five. The others were background dancers and there are plenty of those around. I would’ve wished it all worked out with the 6, but I’ll take what I can get 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

No she wasn’t. Her solo material was weak. PCD had anthems and they weren’t because of the other girls 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No she wasn’t. Her solo material was weak. PCD had anthems and they weren’t because of the other girls 

Whatever U Like and Baby Love are just as good as most anything on either of their albums and Killer Love was objectively better than anything pcd made. Her biggest hit Right There is virtually indistinguishable from a pcd song. In fact it’s probably the fourth or fifth time she’d tried to rehash Buttons that finally almost stuck. 

Don’t Hold Your Breath, You Will Be Loved, Wet, and any of the ballads sound like they could have been on Doll Domination. pcd definitely benefited from having five other talented girls.

37 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People need to understand that *****cat Dolls is Nicole Scherzinger, but that doesn’t exclude the fact that Nicole is an egotistical ******. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
I loved them and I was rooting for them but the group only works as Nicole + the others. That’s it.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Its more than the production, the track might be fire..

But lyrics is crucial..

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright any true pcd fan knows, @BritneyGXKB

Nicole was born to be a star, her solo carrer was a success in the UK..

But for a person like Nicole, she wants that US success. 

Unfortunately she really in my eyes, was like Tamar Braxton. 

She and Tamar like the club Music, it's more their personal fav of music..

But, Tamar realized she's more vocally like her sister Toni Braxton, so she went into that direction and love and war is truly a success.

I saw performances of Nicole doing Memory from cats. 

And I'm like her hest solo and it's like Adele meets Barbara Streisand.  

She can't see if she did that direction.  

All age groups would love her. And so would the gays that lobe Broadway theatre. 

Bit she cant see that sometimes, you cant do what you personally love so doll domination is lirerally her name os nicole plus maybe about 3 Tracks though out of this club with R.Kelly is cut and gone. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block