PCD: Foxy Doll Carmit Bachar Pissed At Nicole Scherzinger For canceled PCD Reunion Tour (VIDEO)

YESSSSSSSSSSS I have been waiting for one of these ridiculously talented ladies to SPEAK UP against Nicole!!!

Don’t be afraid of her girls!! Nicole has ZERO stans. We are here for ALL THE GIRLS IN PCD.

I just hate Nicole for ruining this for us I really do. Like her music, love her voice, but her ego is suffocating.

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

YESSSSSSSSSSS I have been waiting for one of these ridiculously talented ladies to SPEAK UP against Nicole!!!

Don’t be afraid of her girls!! Nicole has ZERO stans. We are here for ALL THE GIRLS IN PCD.

I just hate Nicole for ruining this for us I really do. Like her music, love her voice, but her ego is suffocating.

YAS !!!

TEAM CARMIT, JESSICA, ASHLEY, KIMBERLY, MELODY, ROBIN !

BYE NICOLE !!!!

rinna-stop.gif

• Love 5

Carmit only receiving 5% from this (now cancelled) reunion tour was the biggest disrespect anyway. She was there from day 1 and brought Gwen's label to the group which led to them being signed.

This full interview was very interesting btw. She also said she hasn't spoken to Nicole in 18 months and that she ignores all her messages.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, squid said:

Carmit only receiving 5% from this (now cancelled) reunion tour was the biggest disrespect anyway. She was there from day 1 and brought Gwen's label to the group which led to them being signed.

This full interview was very interesting btw. She also said she hasn't spoken to Nicole in 18 months and that she ignores all her messages.

omg

watching right know for the tea !!!!

• Love 2

I do feel bad for them, especially for this return because they promised that this time all of them will be "in" making obvious what we ALL KNEW all along.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I hope Robin attempts to bring back the rest of the group and just cut Nicole for once. Just bye.:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

There's a reason Nicole flops as a solo act.:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: She is a celebrity, and not A neither B, C and down, and maybe there is a reason.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Leodance said:

They should put Melody as the lead with all the girls too, she is killing the PCD choreographies on her shows still, until Nicole makes up her mind that is the best option  :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Omg could you imagine if they did this!?That would be epic I’d dieeee! All the other girls get along great don’t they? I’m here for it 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Leodance said:

They should put Melody as the lead with all the girls too, she is killing the PCD choreographies on her shows still, until Nicole makes up her mind that is the best option  :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Melody is absolutely amazing. I’ve just been listening to her solo music after neglecting it for years and not only can she sing but she knows how to make amazing music. I was surprised how bluesy it was, but it felt real. 

So yes pcd w/o nicole would slay and the fans would be here for it, they might go number one and no one would say anything and Nicole would finally have to give it up. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Omg could you imagine if they did this!?That would be epic I’d dieeee! All the other girls get along great don’t they? I’m here for it 

Robin the creator of the group also liked those comments putting Melody as the lead, but I think Melody would not accept, as she said she was made to do solo. But the idea is so nice and I will be here for it so much :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Melody is absolutely amazing. I’ve just been listening to her solo music after neglecting it for years and not only can she sing but she knows how to make amazing music. I was surprised how bluesy it was, but it felt real. 

So yes pcd w/o nicole would slay and the fans would be here for it, they might go number one and no one would say anything and Nicole would finally have to give it up. 

Melody is very artsy fartsy. Love her song Phoenix Rise and Goodbye To Happiness video slays. Love her dance parts in the video. For some reason when I was young she was my favourite doll. Now she blowed me away with how she dances to PCD songs still. Check her show guys in Romania that she had recently :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Leodance said:

Robin the creator of the group also liked those comments putting Melody as the lead, but I think Melody would not accept, as she said she was made to do solo. But the idea is so nice and I will be here for it so much :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I think most of her ill feelings regarding PCD were around her relationship with Nicole, removing her from the equation could make it tempting for her. Ignore me I’m just over here trying to manifest it  lmao :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

TBH Robin is just as bad as Nicole.

They both have egos that are out of control and both need to be put in check.

I wish someone would just sign the four girls as a group.

I really loved that song and video Jessica put out called Feline Resurrection in 2016 ahead of her debut album that seemed to depict Robin forcing Jessica’s head into a bowl of milk. It was completely scrubbed from the internet around 2019.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block