PCD: Foxy Doll Carmit Bachar Pissed At Nicole Scherzinger For canceled PCD Reunion Tour (VIDEO)

40 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

pcd REAL fans love all the girls ! 

we never saw pcd as "nicole scherzinger feat *****cat dolls (backup dancers.)"

Girl I was there from the beginning and had the DVDs, CDs and whatnot. Yes, I liked them all as a group, but Nicole is THE MAIN ATTRACTION and the reason I loved them. It was Nicole’s voice and charisma that drew my attention. I followed her solo career as well and we can’t blame her for lack of solo success. Not everyone is successful solo following a group. I have love for the other girls as well, but my devotion is to Nicole plain and simple. If she’s not part of it then I don’t want it. But no one is stopping you from stanning the other girls over Nicole boo. I was just saying don’t speak for everyone when you say Nicole has no stans :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

People need to understand that *****cat Dolls is Nicole Scherzinger, but that doesn’t exclude the fact that Nicole is an egotistical ******. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
I loved them and I was rooting for them but the group only works as Nicole + the others. That’s it.

Of course I would prefer to see them all together, but at the end of the day Nicole was the one singing 99% of the songs I love and even if she toured solo and performed those songs I would go see her 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Of course I would prefer to see them all together, but at the end of the day Nicole was the one singing 99% of the songs I love and even if she toured solo and performed those songs I would go see her 

I know that’s right, I doubt the general public is even aware of a Carmit. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Let’s grow up, it’s only the same 6 or 7 gays that are gaslighting some acts just for the sake of it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Exactly. I even forgot she wasn’t a part of Doll Domination. That’s how irrelevant she was :bouncey:

I’m currently watching When I Grow Up and damn I gotta pick my jaw! They are all stunning, but Nicole stands out the most! She’s the triple treat and definitely on Beyoncé level skills wise, but she lacked a dad with connections at the Grammys! Let’s be serious now because we are all GROWN :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I mean this wouldn’t work without Nicole. Haters stay pressed but she is the main attraction 

Basically they got together with one condition, all the girls sharing a solo part or at least singing a chorus. But React happened and it’s only Nicole. Somebody definitely lied. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block