Do you think Britney should kick Lynne out of Serenity?

26 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

That would certainly be funny :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I don't want her book title to be angry though.

I have a friend in the publishing industry. Their book was ghost-written, although you seem to have guessed. My friend knows the guy who wrote it. The guy was going to ghost-write a book for Justin Timberlake also until the Britney/Lynne book didn't sell much. 

The tea tho lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IsraeliMatt said:

That would certainly be funny :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I don't want her book title to be angry though.

I have a friend in the publishing industry. Their book was ghost-written, although you seem to have guessed. My friend knows the guy who wrote it. The guy was going to ghost-write a book for Justin Timberlake also until the Britney/Lynne book didn't sell much. 

The stories he must have!

• Like 1

Just a few things...

If the house was a gift I don't think she can sell it or kick her out, which if that's the case Britney should relinquish any responsibilities of it over to Lynne. Let her drown in the upkeep.

If it is in Britney's name then she should kick Lynne out, bulldoze it, sell it at a loss and be done with it.

I don't know why any of you think that Britney would want anything to do with Kentwood at this point...

Stream Hold Me Closer.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Literally who cares if it was a gift. It was gifted to Lynne way before the conservatorship started. I’m sure had Britney of known back then that her mother would take part in trafficking her, Serenity wouldn’t have been gifted to Lynne. 

I say let her drown in her own light bills 

• Love 1

Yes, yes, and furthermore - F YES!

I'm an old lady now, and before the news about her enslavement thru conservatorship broke, all I knew about Britney Spears was that she was a beautiful young singer who had some riled because their teenage daughters wanted to dress like her.  Real unusual that - NOT.

But I track civil rights issues both for work & personal reasons, and have been following the civil rights aspect of the situation as much as I can.

It's just unbelievable that this kind of abuse was allowed to happen in the "land of the free".  And to have her own family behind it spells out the worst kind of greed, jealousy, envy - you name it.  Especially where if she didn't do every last thing they wanted she might not be able to see her kids - children stolen from her while still infants, sons who grew up robbed of their mother.  And all if for greed. 

If she'd been able to take time off to raise her children, as she clearly wanted to, that would have reduced all the millions she was raking in for her parasitical relatives & all the other leeches on that filthy payroll, all of whom seem to need to be able to ride her coattails in one way or another just to get by in life.  

I've heard somewhere that you can't have little babies in the same picture as big babies, and these people prove that beyond any & all doubts.  They even pushed those Britney's own children out of the way so they could basically suck the t!t of the goose that laid the golden egg - good grief!  Did she have to change their adult sized diapers too?

Back to the question: I do hope she sells the Serenity mansion.  It cannot possibly hold many -if any - happy memories for her, and since the occupants of it betrayed her repeatedly, she's hardly obligated to provide a roof over any of their heads, especially such a plush one.

Let the leeches find out what it's like to have to work a real job like most of us do.  They can also find less well-feathered nests - the kind most of us have to live in.  They won't die from having to put in the hard 40 every week, live in an apartment, depend on public transportation - many of us do, and we still survive OK.  They can too. 

Most of all, leeches like Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, Jamie Lynn, KFed & all the others who were active in holding Britney Spears in slavery so they could pad their own nests need to grow up, realize they're nothing special, have to work & do their share like everyone else.  Britney selling Serenity & any other of her properties occupied by any of them would probably be the best thing for them as well as for herself.  It has to be hard to grow up so much later than average, but it can be done. 

I believe that selling Serenity & cutting the leeches off the gravy train would be a win-win situation.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.