Hold Me Closer (Nonchalant Remix)

Nonchalant (of a person or manner)

Feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed. 

After Britney’s incredible return to music, straight away I knew I had to attempt my own style into the song and give it a different feel. I wanted this remix to have a chilled-back vibe, with a subtle production and more room for the vocals to shine through. Adding more Britney was a main part, making sure to use her original vocals and adlibs. Taking inspiration from the incredibly talented Nick*, I accessed the original 1971 multitrack of 'Tiny Dancer' and used the female backing vocals for the dreamy outro, layered with a Britney sample from many years ago. This is my first original remix in 6 months, and I hope you enjoy. 🚀🌹

Download link: 🚀🌹

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block