Chillin' With You ft. Jamie Lynn (and Myah Marie)

3 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

I thought we all were done with BJ?:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Its a bad song and Britney doesnt sing anything. Its literally 100% Myah… and that was supposed to be a personal moment for her and JL. However, all these years later I don’t blame Britney at all… I wouldn’t like to work with JL either 

Oh ok, thank you for this explanation 😄

• Love 1

Literally never listened to this abomination in full before, but that is MYAH MARIE SINGING THE ENTIRE LEAD VOCAL. There is no Britney in that song whatsoever. Did Britney just straightup refuse to collaborate with Jamie Lynn (and, in her defense, the “song” never should have been made)? So they made a fake duet? 

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

But I swear Britney referenced CWY in one of her most recent replies to JL? Maybe to save face, I mean, there is no question for me, Britney’s voice can be found absolutely nowhere on that song. 

15 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I never listened to it carefully but now that you said it's weird how she suddenly comes in at 1:04 and then disappears until "everyday".

My theory; This song was created around random outtake vocal sample from another demo/song that Britney had recorded. There's no way they couldn't get more than 2 seconds of Britney in 3:40 minutes of song. They got JL to save this salvaged trash :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block