Romeo Santos and Justin Timberlake release 'Sin Fin' music video

PokemonSpears

Justin looks horrible! I have a lot of alcoholics in my family and I will say JT has been giving me those vibes for a few years now. I hope it’s just bad genetics and lack of self care, but I do worry he is suffering with something. I know when he was photographed holding hands and being handsy with another woman, he blamed it on too much alcohol. Even though I’m not a big fan of his, after what I’ve witnessed in my family, I don’t want anyone having to suffer with addiction in any form. 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
On 9/4/2022 at 3:23 AM, nowimstronger said:

She is a pro on Dancing with the stars - Daniella Pashkova. Looks nothing like Britney.

It is indirectly the "BOMT" singer.  I don't blame him, B is memorable and it is obvious his feelings for her reflect the title of the song "Sin Fin" (With No End).

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block