Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

This was the perfect response, it shows she still loves her kids and dragged kfed and her parents.

Remember that kfed was the one to make this all public and expose her relationship with the kids to the world, so a public exposure requires a public response from her side , love you Brit

• Love 3

This is absolutely heartbreaking... Britney literally allowed herself to be put through HELL ON EARTH because of those boys. They were her heart and soul, her reason for breathing, her everything. She spent more than a decade being a prisoner, being used and abused ... all for them. Those boys were used as a bargaining chip, as leverage, as a carrot on a stick ... so she complied. And when she finally dug herself out of that hellhole of a prison and liberated herself ... ALL of that was seemingly for nothing because the boys have been turned against her, used as pawns on a chessboard. THAT is why she says it was all for nothing. All she ever wanted was to be their mom. But greed, the love of money, and power/control of other people snatched that away from her. Those boys cannot even SEE the entire situation for what it is because of disgusting parental alienation and manipulation they've been surrounded by.

I pray to GOD these people pay for what they have done and that this woman can FINALLY have some peace in her life. The boys will one day be men, no longer underneath/in the middle of all of this and will finally have some PERSPECTIVE. I hope THEN, that they can reconcile and heal. 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I don't know why the first thing for her to do wasn't getting back legal custody of her children, this could have prevented them to be able to be on TV as minors. Could also be that she knew about their hardship and wanted to give them time like she needed time herself not thinking the first thing for them to do after the dust settles would be doing a documentary.

But maybe the public will see through the **** and put one and one together and understand the workings of the con. Bullying, scare tactics and hurt through what she loves the most. Which they carry on until after...

She will win the hearts of the general public, her abusers will have a hard time being in the public eye without being questioned about their role in the con and therefore I think it's the best to respond to such claims in public to remind everyone these allegations are still up and everyone involved should be investigated (as you said also Kevin).

Maybe she thought about her kids, again all that process, would be so exhausting for her (after all she've been through) and their kids would be furious... so... I think she did a good move not trying that.

1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

3F695DEF-F16D-49CF-ADAB-1381C223C3F9.thumb.jpeg.deb9cc31b759a0cc34e347d45a6e98e6.jpeg

that's extremely irresponsible of kevin. these teens are getting really dragged on social media :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I'm starting to think that they're all really... stupid. their last attempt with the video ended up with a k-trash dragging campaign and her sons being made fun of on tiktok for days. they probably saw that. now this again? guys. it ain't 2007 anymore. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, OhBobby said:

Seriously, Kfed is the one who hasn't worked for 15 years, watched all this horrific c-ship without saying a word but Britney is the one who is mentally unstable? What world do these people live in? 

I guess when you’re a kid and live under the roof of a parent who has no rules, buys you anything you want with your mom’s money, and probably let’s you party and smoke w**d with him you feel like you hit the jackpot.  They all (including the rest of Britney’s family) live in fantasy land…and Britney’s reality and trauma are too serious for them to accept and recognize…so they just continue to play the victim themselves.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

and I have to say where is the blame to K Fed wanting to marry and have children with Britney Spears knowing huge celebrity she was back then where is the blame that they put on their father for all of us that's the type of **** that pisses me off stop acting like that is so perfect because daddy knew exactly what he was doing and he still does it ******* disgrace

Poor girl took it as if we were trying to sabotage her marriage because we desperately wanted her to stay as this virgin pop star heroine Britney who saves our shtty lives back then. She was in a state she was just wanted to do whatever she wants to do and show that we were wrong. I wish we were wrong. I want to hug her right now .:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

1 hour ago, M212 said:

Although I LOVED her response I  wish this was address in private.  Rosengart  should  start investigating Kevin and question the exposure he gives these boys and Kevin's participation in the conservatoship .  It would be nice to give that as*h*le a scare

But she can't really contact them, can she? They cut her off but at the same time going on this PR campaign against her. She can't win.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.