Is Taylor purposely releasing her album on the same day as Carly Rae Jepsen?

On 9/3/2022 at 5:49 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

Lol. Taylor would be best pretty much anyone except maybe Adele? So I doubt that she even checks who else is releasing an album that day as long as it’s not one of her famous friends like Ed Sheeran, HAIM, or Selena Gomez. She’d top them all too but probably out of respect 

100% this but...

On 9/1/2022 at 3:28 PM, jordeezy said:

Am I the only one side eyeing Taylor?

...also this. I'm here to fight TS for ANYTHING, even if it doesn't make any sense!

On 9/5/2022 at 7:30 AM, BananaBoy98 said:

No, in comparsion is TS good songwriter, making catchy songs, good visual side of the songs.

CRJ is not songwriter, she is doing music what music label gaves her, she released only two hits.

So in result is CRJ not competition for TS.

Sooo.... are you saying all of Carly's album credits are fake and she isn't the main writer on her songs? Maybe you should do some research before you comment so that you don't look ignorant.  

Dedicated_Side_B.png
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Carly is JUST as involved in the writing process as Taylor is, so IDK how you think she is less of an artist and more of a record label creation. They both work with the same producers too. I swear, you Swifties are on a ledge of delusional nowadays. Yall truly have rewritten history of Taylor as if she was this little girl writing songs in her log cabin, completely forgetting that she was a rich spoiled girl who's father purchased a percentage of a label to get her a career while she appropriated Southern culture. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Sooo.... are you saying all of Carly's album credits are fake and she isn't the main writer on her songs? Maybe you should do some research before you comment so that you don't look ignorant.  

Dedicated_Side_B.png
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Carly is JUST as involved in the writing process as Taylor is, so IDK how you think she is less of an artist and more of a record label creation. They both work with the same producers too. I swear, you Swifties are on a ledge of delusional nowadays. Yall truly have rewritten history of Taylor as if she was this little girl writing songs in her log cabin, completely forgetting that she was a rich spoiled girl who's father purchased a percentage of a label to get her a career while she appropriated Southern culture. 

The fact I like her music, but I'm not her fan :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But thank you anyway :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

There is no way these two releases correlate with each other at all. Taylor out of her prior 9 albums, 4 of those have been released in October, with 6 of those released in the fall. Most of her fans expect her released in either October/November. 

But also, we can appreciate both artists and their contributions to the pop genre. Of course, we can sit and dissect whether Emotion or 1989 are the best pop albums in the last decade, but we can also sit and appreciate both of them as individual bodies of work. 

22 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I hear that it's because Carly is on Scooter Brauns label

Not on, but managed. 

But let's be honest 

He only cares about the Biebs and Ariana grande. 

And these are facts. 

Though more like Justin bieber. 

I feel Ariana and him are more like make sure i get the coin but i can handle it from there..

So i feel Ariana has him as a financial one but everything is on her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block