Is Taylor purposely releasing her album on the same day as Carly Rae Jepsen?

Am I the only one side eyeing Taylor? Probably, yes. Could there be a secret shade here? Think about it..."Call Me Maybe" came out around the same time as "We Are Never Getting Back Together" and it was Taylor's first "pop" era..."Call Me Maybe" was like the biggest pop song that year. Thennnn... They both releases 80s pop styled albums the next year. Plus, Carly is on Taylor's enemy's record label.... Is there a secret shade here? Should Carly delay or release her album sooner???Β 

• Haha 4
22 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Let's love both queens. Plus (and I say this without any trace of shade), when has Carly been expected to have a huge sales week?

Β 

23 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Yes I think you’re onto something. Carly is in danger

spacer.png

Carly should move up one week earlierΒ :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yall...Antphrodite did a reading and at the end he says there is a girl that she has beef with that we don't know about....omg... It's in my comment above.Β 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block