Carly Rose from X-Factor shares a creepy story about Larry Rudolph

Kinda sad her parents thought it would be okay to sign over their 12/13 year old daughter to grown Larry. I know she said they had their opinions but they ultimately gave her the choice. I’ve heard way too many stories about parents being blinded by the fantasy of fame and fortune and let their underage girls go off with grown industry men, just to end up abused and never getting a career out of it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

To be fair, when Britney blew up with BOMT she was managed by Johnny Wright and Larry Rudolph.  Johnny was an experienced manager who knew what he was doing, Larry was just a former entertainment lawyer.  He only became her sole manager during the ITZ era and at that point she was already an established icon in the industry.  So I genuinely don’t think Britney really needed Larry as her manager, the only thing he did good for her was discover her.  Left to his own devices (Glory era and partly BJ) he failed miserably as a manager.  It was fiasco after fiasco - scrapped videos, BJ album, forcing her into a tour she didn’t want to do, etc.

Imo, Britney looked up to Larry as a father figure early in her career because he discovered her and helped her.  He owed her a duty to protect her and he failed miserably because he got greedy.

And when Wright left is exactly when she started to loose cotrol of her life. 

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

I’ve met Larry and he’s a creep. Tbh I don’t think we talk about him enough. He’s more responsible for the cship than I think people realize

He definitely has lots and lots of responsibility. He witnessed her being enslaved and stripped of her right. Gross. 

Has Carly ever said something else about her time with Britney? In this video she mentions she could tell something was not right. Has she said anything?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

not surprising, however... Larry was the LEAST of BRITNEYS issues.. IMHO..

He did help get her to where she was before the family prisoned her and sucked her dry with the other vultures.. I do blame him partly, but truthfully it started at home and I don't believe he has total responsibility for that. 

No, he didn't. It was Britney. And maybe Johnny Wright afterwards. But mostly Britney.

🥰

Anothr point is that when Johnny left in 2003, that's when Britney started to complain about management 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.