I think the mystery guy IS Andrew Gallery…

8 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:
FD6216-F6-5772-42-CB-8006-B03-FDCD4008-D

Makes a lot of sense. He’s spent months with her doing FTR and he got blackballed when Team Con realised… He was Britney’s +1 to Bryan’s wedding… hmmm 🤔 Bryan didn’t want him there… huh 🧐

Britney gave him that hand written letter… I think he’s the one that got away 😪

I think you're right. Makes a lot of sense, yeah...

• Love 6

He was working close enough to Britney to be able to establish a close friendship / relationship with her. She trusted him. And just look at FTR! They didn’t edit it in Team Con’s favour, which is what upset the Apple cart, I think. After that came out, they were probably like:

Go Away GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

All we need to know is that it was a secret relationship. 

We don’t need to know the details unless Brit or the guy want to divulge that information. 

Her private life has always been pried apart by the media. Let’s not do the same. 

:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

I agree in a sense that we don’t need actual details. But knowing who it is helps to put some missing puzzle pieces 🧩 in place in the timeline of this horrible ****storm they’ve put her through… 😪

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Matou said:

Wasn't she talking about this secret guy during POM ?

Andrew was the one who released her letters, flawless guy who tried ...

that was the impression i got as well, which is why the idea that sam started as a secret relationship makes a lot of sense. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block