Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

7 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

They got together in 2016/2017. The clinic was 2019. He was hardly her new unknown boyfriend. But okay, I agree her family could have done away with him easily like with the others. 

No im saying thats how the public would have seen it. At that time, nobody knew anything about Sam. Even after her marriage, people still call Sam her boy toy!! Nobody would have taken him seriously if he publically said Britney is in a prison or whatever.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, generation glory said:

Lynne must have listened to Britney’s audio message. Ugh!!!:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Still no apology or accountability taken. At this point it doesn’t matter. What a sorry *** excuse for a mother!!

She was with present during K Fed "documentary"  against britney this month so..

• Like 2

As someone who went through similar things in regards to facilities, control, involuntary stays etc…I hope she knows how brave she is for talking about this so openly, how strong she is, how beautiful she is and how much this means to someone like me, who will never have to go through the things she went through but still somewhat can relate and to hear her say “you’re not alone” makes me want to scream right back “you’re not alone either we’re here”.

i love you so much Britney and **** your evil, rotten family

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

She has expressed herself very well structurally as well. 

She named no names made no accusations and offered no theories. Only shared her own perspective and experience.

The conclusions, though are obvious. 

This is what we are taught when confronting people in conflict: don't say 

"You did this or made me feel that" 

Just express how you feel:

"I experienced, I felt". 

This is the path of speaking her truth for her own healing, peace, taking responsibility, as well as  not giving opportunity for an argument while still setting boundaries and holding people accountable. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Even though most what she shared isn't really "new info", the fact that she chose to speak it in audio directly from her own voice, and share it such a raw way... it's so important. Such a way of reclaiming control of her own narrative outisde of the economic interests of anyone. And the message hits in such a different way from her insta posts. She's so real, even with some word mistakes and all, speaking calmly and coherently about it but doesn't feel over rehearsed.

I'm in awe of the strenght of this woman.

And I bet this is so healing for her. I wish it is.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Melina said:

I wonder why Britney is mad at her mom & sister for not getting her a lawyer, but not mad at Sam...

The transcript isn't more than a couple pages long, where the book will be literally hundreds, so how on earth would she be ruining the book?? Most of what she shared was already known. If anything, this would be like a synopsis and a tease of what's to come.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.