Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

The three albums Britney felt in control creating In the Zone, Blackout and Glory are her best and I do not think I am prepared for her next one :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

probably original doll 2.0 in terms of lyrics/writings (the leaked songs from this era are disturbingly very, very accurate of britney's life under the c-ship and her breakdown - mona lisa, all that she wants). 

in terms of sound, probably something cohesive but I don't know what direction she'd follow

• Love 3

I wish she named more names like she says "they" and the news just states "her father" but its like lets ******* get robin and Lou out in the open here! and the doctors at this facility? or the name of the facility? although I wonder if her lawyer warned her against that

ANYWAYS this is so beautiful. I love her mentioning that she is not commodifying her story for money and that she is giving it away. the humble queen that she is that is so so so more powerful than an oprah interview like I FEEL that message she is sending cause she is PRACTICING it. I love that she speaks highly about AA even tho she doesn't feel she's an alcoholic and felt moved by others sharing their story. wow. like I am honestly in awe of her even more.

she is truly amazing and so strong

also love the HMC plug at the end lol

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

This only makes me more proud to have Glory as my favorite Britney album. It sounds like that was the only album she really enjoyed and felt inspired with out of all the conservatorship albums. It makes sense looking back now too. Circus was recorded very fast and was forced on Britney for the “comeback.” FF is basically Dr. Luke & Max Martin’s project, and Britney seemed to be struggling the most that era. She didn’t even record all the vocals for BJ and it’s by far her worst album to date. We all saw the spark back in her eyes during 2016, and Glory is the most Britney-feeling album out of all the conservatorship albums. She actually has a voice on that album.

What You Need is one of my fav of Glory. You can feel her passion to sing this one

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.