Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

• Content Curators

So proud of her!! She’s forever the strongest person ever!!! I love that she cares about helping people n inspiring them. I have so much respect for her not taking money to do interviews but I kinda also wish she did coz she deserves.

her speaking voice is also the best thing ever! 

• Love 6

Just heard it… it’s so sad, I really feel for her! And I know she doesn’t want to do an Oprah Interview for the money, but it would give her so much visibility!!! And if she doesn’t care about the money, she could give it to a foundation or start one for those who are victims of Conservatorship abuse or any type of abuse…

I just want the world to know her story, to know that she is a humble, strong and magical person 💚

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

One day she'll go into more detail. The wear yellow thing was odd because she doesn't wear yellow that often. So if she saw Free Britney on the news, she MAY have seen some other things on social media or someone may have told her. Sam may've been involved. I don't know. I want to believe he wanted to help her but couldn't overtly. 

I don't think that people should question Sam regarding this sort of stuff, simply because Britney stated that she'd spit on the face of her entire family (even those that weren't "closely" involved in the c-ship) and basically cut them out, alongside with anyone involved with the c-ship which also includes her ex-management. Sam's been there for almost 6 years, had he been problematic to her in a way or another she would've thrown him too, and wouldn't have married him. 

For the yellow thing yes, it's really odd, especially since it also included a symbol that was often asked in the comments. She probably knew (or Sam) and decided to put this. I remember it being huge, huge, huge on TikTok (I think the video got something like 50 million views). 

• Love 4
Just now, Politik said:

Her dad is a monster telling her that she doesn’t even have a lawyer and that she would lose cause everyone is on his side. What a disgusting human being doing that to your daughter. 

A daughter that was willing to pay him a ******* house when she started working as a teen. Despite being one of the biggest popstars of the planet, she didn't turn into a bratty girl with a puberty-crisis and still wanted to help out her trashy parents. 

This information tells you even more how much of a ******* disgusting dirtbag he is. Him, his wife, his other failure of a daughter, and his son. 

• Love 7
Just now, pedrobarcelos said:

I was quite intrigued by the fact that she had a secret boyfriend for a while and they planned to run away.

I thought about this model from the original Make Me video. She posted a pic of them hanging out to have sushi and I remember him posting a story at her house. And then the video was cancelled. Not sure if those facts are connected, but I don't remember if we've been told about real reason why they scrapped everything. 

13381027_1017987448283835_1401729797_n.jpg

Gorgeous 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.