The Official "Hold Me Closer" Radio Thread - 11/04 #12 (=) -0.48 Aud.

32 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

What the **** is a bad decissions??? an ariana grande song? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

However... request.

Is it just me or it's taking long the climb on the radio? and what predictions may we have for this week? a fall? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: gosh what the **** is the general public liking?

The 1st week was amazing but since the 8th day it's really slow ... I don't know why :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

With +0.59M audience HMC is the 9th best gainer today, it's still not so bad but in 5/6 days at this point it's gonna fall :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

2nd week : 25M, #42

13 minutes ago, Matou said:

The 1st week was amazing but since the 8th day it's really slow ... I don't know why :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

With +0.59M audience HMC is the 9th best gainer today, it's still not so bad but in 5/6 days at this point it's gonna fall :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

2nd week : 25M, #42

This is explained by the infamous ROLLING EFFECT. It always starts after 7 days of the first spins played on the song meaning that after 7 days, it will start to adjust. Rolling effect is done to ensure that the song gets peaked easily because without rolling effect, we would have trillions AI update which does not make sense. Hopefully the song will start climbing up again in the next coming days :elton:

9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This is explained by the infamous ROLLING EFFECT. It always starts after 7 days of the first spins played on the song meaning that after 7 days, it will start to adjust. Rolling effect is done to ensure that the song gets peaked easily because without rolling effect, we would have trillions AI update which does not make sense. Hopefully the song will start climbing up again in the next coming days :elton:

I know about rolling effect :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I'm a little worried, as long as it gain audience it's good. HMC deserves +1M/day :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block