Apparently the audio has been “fixed” with more Britney ?

6 hours ago, Markoct said:

Gobble down your munchies and prepare to taste the difference :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: flop stone deaf fans could never :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: prove them wrong Matou :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I'm still in heaven since the release sis :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:  but yeah idk if it's official, I hear more the vocals for both.

Am I delusional ? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

20 minutes ago, Matou said:

I'm still in heaven since the release sis :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:  but yeah idk if it's official, I hear more the vocals for both.

Am I delusional ? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

The YT video is updated with a new version that favors Britneys voice :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: u better get a refund for that mary flop j if its not giving what its suppose to give and making u question:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Markoct said:

OMFG ITS TRUE :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: it no longer sounds like 2 robots singings in a tube from a far :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: and u hear Britney clear again like the DEMO:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: flop 'grateful' fans, where exactly do we stand now on the new one being better  ??? Cause it def changed back :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I am happy to announce I am once again obsessed :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

BRITNEY FKIN SPEARS

hCIvEo.gif

#justiceformmmbaby always 

i must confess yes it sounded a bit like 2 robots in different tubes

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Jojo Thorton said:

Britney heard over Elton more on this one but she still can be heard better in demo and I can't listen with out the "and babbbbby" at beginning my fav part. 🥰

Same. It’s crazy how 3 more ad-libs could really make a difference. The first “ooh baby” sets the mood, the second one says “I’m back”.

Then you look forward to the “tiny dancer” part that is very Britney but Elton gets in the way too. And the AUDACITY to add more of his vocals on her solo lines in the second verse while his lines stay solo… ugh.

The version on YouTube does sound better, or maybe we’re just crazy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block