"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

5 minutes ago, SJK said:

Except it’s not a comeback song. How many times do we have to go over this, its Elton’s song. 

You can clearly hear her voice it’s just meshed with his. Its gonna do well on the charts. 

I swear people are never satisfied with anything these days. 😩 Be happy she even released anything at all after what she’s been through. 

Amen! Thank you!!!!

I can't with certain people in here :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 2

This song has me super emotional tonight Iike everything she's been through and the world is supporting her again 🥺 she's so strong and she's my Jesus honestly!!!!

She sounds the best she has ever sounded. Her vocals are heartfelt she's singing all the pain from the conservatorship away and she sounds soooooo amazing... I'm so proud of our Queen. 😭😭😭😭😭💙💙💙💙💙💋🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Love 5

Ugh I loved so much her solo on the first chorus, it was the highlight of the song imo (cause now both chorus sound the same). I feel like Britney was overwhelmed or scared by the release and asked the producer to sound more as a background singer rather than the lead, that's why it changed the second verse and the chorus. Anyhow IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD, grateful to have lived to listen an Elton & Britney collab :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

14 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

So what's your thought on the final product?

I love it. Was worried about production on the demo but final version sounds amazing

kinda wish Britney was more solo and not background singer but her voice is so iconic you can't miss it 

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

i live it , but i need more Baby and MMmmm yeahhhhhh :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.