The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

44 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Hold me closer has already pass up some of Britney tops songs such as “pretty girls”, Break the ice, sometimes, toxic pony, and “make me”to name a few on Apple Music  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: our new scream & shout is upon us sister’s 

She’s on Everytime neck :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I suspect at the end of the night to overtake it 

Holy crap.. the power of Britney. 

1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

Please do not stop streaming this masterpiece. We have to stream even better tomorrow and the rest of the week. Let's give our girl a few Top 10's worldwide. 

Yes 🙌 we need to continue streaming and buying !! We need to unite and stream it!

32 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

Ok 1987 here. Is iTunes really the way to juice the #1 charts? (if so, feels like im back in 2008). If not ppl who know this **** let us old folks in! What do we do?

just buy your song, that also contributes towards charts but more importantly stream all day. 

this playlist will help. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.