The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

Legit question... does Elton have stans like Brit does? Like obvs i know he's a living legend, but I remember listening to him with my grandma... he's been around for so long that isn't the majority of his fan base... elderly? He's a boomer right? Are the boomers also trying to make him number 1 or is it all Britney stans?

I just feel like for being such a huge icon (Elton I mean) I don't see a lot of hype for this in the same way that Britney is getting all the (well deserved) accolades. I just can't really imagine my grandma streaming this... or even knowing what a stream is besides a body of water

If it's all Britneys fan base making this song so successful then I can only imagine the numbers when it's HER song/album... her power!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Legit question... does Elton have stans like Brit does? Like obvs i know he's a living legend, but I remember listening to him with my grandma... he's been around for so long that isn't the majority of his fan base... elderly? He's a boomer right? Are the boomers also trying to make him number 1 or is it all Britney stans?

I just feel like for being such a huge icon (Elton I mean) I don't see a lot of hype for this in the same way that Britney is getting all the (well deserved) accolades. I just can't really imagine my grandma streaming this... or even knowing what a stream is besides a body of water

If it's all Britneys fan base making this song so successful then I can only imagine the numbers when it's HER song/album... her power!

I think it’s Elton (great) team + us. The promo is attracting the gp and those who are curious to hear britney after all things happened

38 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She jump From 130 to 23 on pop Apple Music charts, she should be impacting the top 200 of all genres soon 

Where are you seeing the Apple Music charts? Do you have a link? 

The most I’m able to see for Apple Music are daily top 100 charts that are only updated once a day. 

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Where are you seeing the Apple Music charts? Do you have a link? 

The most I’m able to see for Apple Music are daily top 100 charts that are only updated once a day. 

Go to the browse bar at the bottom of the  screen next to listen now bar & scroll all the way down & you will see charts once you click it you will see the charts for all genres, if you look at the top right you click on all genres & go to pop 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.