Was User @GODNA IS A QUEEN the Mastermind Behind the 2004 Super Bowl Incident?

rik

to quote, @GODNA IS A QUEEN

They’re both iconic, no doubt, but Madonna clearly takes the cake. She’s always been more interesting. Janet stalled in the 2000s and kept releasing the same type of ‘whisper-pop’ music which got extremely tried and disposable. 

Which led me to do some deeper digging. Funny enough, Godna would have been around 9 or 10 years old around the time of the Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake wardrobe malfunction. I looked through some family photo albums at her childhood home and did some interviews with her mom and found that they were on a family vacation that year to none other than the SuperBowl XXXVIII. Guess who else was performing that year? People often forget, but that alone is the key to who truly sabotaged Janet. 

Halftime show: Jessica Simpson, Ocean of Soul, Spirit of Houston, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, P. Diddy, Kid Rock, and Nelly.

you guessed  it. Jessica Successia Simpson. That had me thinking, why is this relevant? Because @GODNA IS A QUEEN is her superfan. An interview we conducted with her mom revealed that this little Simpsonatter (thats what she called her fans in those days) was missing during the super bowl half time performance, conveniently at the time Janet and JT were up there.

I have two theories:  

What if, just what if this little Simpsonatter monster got in behind stage and hatched a plan. Sneak through security (crawl) and go mess with Janet’s outfit??

or did she convince Justin it would be okay Omfg

omfg @SlayOut

• Haha 7

Well we all know the only way Godna gets men to do what she wants is by throwing her p🐱ssy around, so with that said, JSimp being her “wait for marriage” idol, and just being too young- she couldn’t have convinced JT to do anything! Godna had to have snuck into the dressing room and super glued the outfit to Janet’s bra cup! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: She was determined only ONE girly would be successful at the gig, and that was going to be Successica Simpson! :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block