Since February this year they are working on moving ´´BABY ONE MORE MARK´´ assets to Rosengarts firm ( All being transferred to Britney )

Brent D. Sokol has more than 25 years of experience representing medical device and biotechnology companies, broadcasters, new media technology companies, consumer products companies, and others in patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, contract, tortious interference and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)/piracy claims. Brent litigates complex intellectual property and related contract and tort disputes, including those involving multiple forums and forms of intellectual property. As a former biomedical engineer and a registered patent attorney for nearly three decades, Brent has argued to jury and judge alike with a mastery of complex facts and law that he conveys with clarity and conviction. Brent is also an acknowledged leader and national speaker about the global restructurings of a company’s intellectual property, and in particular the rights of companies and their lenders with respect to such restructurings. 

:emma:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This is good to know. I want to buy a physical copy of Glory, but I haven’t knowing that her old management might still be getting compensated/that all the financials still aren’t transferred over to her yet. 

Even if it’s not totally transferred you can buy it. they no longer control it.

Are you buying the deluxe? :emma:

31 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Okay, good.  I came to the same conclusion a few days ago. Baby steps!  It's a work in progress. I think this is a very good sign for Britney reclaiming her trademarks.  

Yes, I already see conspiracies with this on twitter😪... but god, if I were her I would do the same, protect my brand like I never did before. Under a law firm like Rosengart is.

7 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Yes, I already see conspiracies with this on twitter😪... but god, if I were her I would do the same, protect my brand like I never did before. Under a law firm like Rosengart is.

I feel like so many of the conspiracists on Twitter have simply never needed to use an attorney for anything in their life. Or tried to get paperwork pushed through a bureaucracy.  Brent Sokol, one of the lawyers working at Rosengart's firm, submitted an application to revoke the current power of attorney in place over Britney's trademarks.  Did they expect Britney herself to do this?  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I feel like so many of the conspiracists on Twitter have simply never needed to use an attorney for anything in their life. Or tried to get paperwork pushed through a bureaucracy.  Brent Sokol, one of the lawyers working at Rosengart's firm, submitted an application to revoke the current power of attorney in place over Britney's trademarks.  Did they expect Britney herself to do this?  

True story.

I’m so happy for Britney 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

I hope that means she gets britney brands back too.

Even if she doesn’t, if she gets the trademark then Britney brands will probably lose the rights to produce things with her image anyways and they’ll just make something in its place. I’m sure. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Then We’ll finally get Britney Spears: Dragging Fantasy

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block