Former Destiny's Child member LeToya Luckett praises Beyoncé’s work ethic and dedication to her craft: “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

12 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

WHY ARE YOU POSTING BEYONCE SHT IN A BRITNEY FORUM?!?! bored new york GIF

This is a pop culture forum as of 2014 :saywat-towelney: Maybe you can try universe.absolutebritney if y’all just want to be cupcake fans with sticks up your butts and recycle the same 100 threads :saywat-towelney:

11 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

User activity is low yet this forum has seen the most activity it’s seen in years. The Hold Me Closer leak is on page 126. What crack are you smoking ? 🙄

Well it was pretty inactive on here considering it’s a Friday night. That is before I shook up the tables and posted these two Beyonka threads. spacer.png My impact, yet again?  spacer.png I mean, if you you have something more interesting to talk about, by all means go ahead? spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Kevney said:

tell me you have awful taste without telling me you have awful taste :trash_throw_away_recycle:

drag it spacer.png

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This is a pop culture forum as of 2014 :saywat-towelney: Maybe you can try universe.absolutebritney if y’all just want to be cupcake fans with sticks up your butts and recycle the same 100 threads :saywat-towelney:

Well it was pretty inactive on here considering it’s a Friday night. That is before I shook up the tables and posted these two Beyonka threads. spacer.png My impact, yet again?  spacer.png I mean, if you you have something more interesting to talk about, by all means go ahead? spacer.png

drag it spacer.png

Btch please you posted it under  BRITNEY SPEARS! Post it in the Other section! Naturi Naughton Fighting GIF by Power We dont care about what a former member of Destinys Child has to say about her in the Britney Topic.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Btch please you posted it under  BRITNEY SPEARS! Post it in the Other section! Naturi Naughton Fighting GIF by Power We dont care about what a former member of Destinys Child has to say about her in the Britney Topic.

Not the meltdowns in here over a harmless thread. :roxxy: Whoops my bad it was posted in BSN section as if y’all get anything better to talk about than Britney’s fragrances or what the title of her book will be for the 267th time. Not to mention, it’ll likely be transferred any minute now. :roxxy:  @SlayOut the clownery :roxxy:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

And yet you stan Britney’s robotic vocals that sounds like she’s singing into an air fryer? :orangu_orangutan_ape: West Coast is a literal masterpiece and regarded as one of the best songs of the 10s decade. Sorry you’re deaf.

Britney is not doing stupid blurred layers with vocals with die hard reverb and masked under backing track.

Second one video is most ok of them. Are there any song without reverb and without stupid layers what makes her song embarrassing?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Britney is not doing stupid blurred layers with vocals with die hard reverb and masked under backing track.

Second one video is most ok of them. Are there any song without reverb and without stupid layers what makes her song embarrassing?

Lana does all her vocals and a solid reverb is what makes a vocalist shine. Also, that’s just her stylistic niche back in the early-to-mid 2010s which was a huge part of her sonic appeal. You’re literally the only person to ever complain about that which is very odd considering you stan Britney who’s voice is usually buried deep and lost with other various background vocalists. 

You might like this one though. It’s more recent and regarded by fans/GP as one of her best vocal arrangements. 

13 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Lana does all her vocals and a solid reverb is what makes a vocalist shine. Also, that’s just her stylistic niche back in the early-to-mid 2010s which was a huge part of her sonic appeal. You’re literally the only person to ever complain about that which is very odd considering you stan Britney who’s voice is usually buried deep and lost with other various background vocalists. 

You might like this one though. It’s more recent and regarded by fans/GP as one of her best vocal arrangements. 

Yes, it's so much if she is there only one without additional vocals.

EDIT:

Britneys voice is more recognizable with other voices and her vocal production is maybe wrong only in autotune and robotized vocals (but come on - those vocals are most from c-ship times). But still she has more clean vocal production in Now That I Found You/Don't Cry.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block