Former Destiny's Child member LeToya Luckett praises Beyoncé’s work ethic and dedication to her craft: “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

@PokemonSpears @Slayer not Britney related. Exhale has been troll free for the most part and there has been hardly any drama. Let’s keep it that way please.  Godna has got to go.

Ma’am it isn’t that deep. As far as I’m concerned, this is a pop culture forum where we can discuss a myriad of things aside from Britney. What do you want? Another 100 recycled threads on what Britney’s book title should be or how Mmm Papi is better than Private Show? Now come on now, cut us some slack. I’m only bringing some enjoyment, fun and diversity to this forum. So pressed for no reason. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Ma’am it isn’t that deep. As far as I’m concerned, this is a pop culture forum where we can discuss a myriad of things aside from Britney. What do you want? Another 100 recycled threads on what Britney’s book title should be or how Mmm Papi is better than Private Show? Now come on now, cut us some slack. I’m only bringing some enjoyment, fun and diversity to this forum. So pressed for no reason. 

No seriously it’s tired and getting annoying already. Diversify all you want on a Bey thread or in the general pop section. This is the only place WE have for the B-Army. Go try to steal away another fan bases home base. Not ours. You’re spamming Beyoncé posts back to back on the Britney section. Like for what ? 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

No seriously it’s tired and getting annoying already. Diversify all you want on a Bey thread or in the general pop section. This is the only plays WE have for the B-Army. Go try to steal away another fan bases home base. Not ours. You’re spamming Beyoncé posts back to back on the Britney section. Like for what ? 

Ma’am let’s get one thing clear. Before I am an American, I am a Britney STAN. It’s Friday night, loosen up and learn to have some fun without taking everything so serious.
spacer.png

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Ma’am let’s one thing clear. Before I am an American, I am a Britney STAN. It’s Friday night, loosen up and learn to have some fun without taking everything so serious.
spacer.png

Ma’am you’re the one on a Friday night trying to troll on a Britney forum. Pathetic much ? loser GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Ma’am you’re the one on a Friday night trying to troll on a Britney forum. Pathetic much ? loser GIF

Naur it’s true but I wouldn’t say I’m trolling? But yeah, this is the first Friday night I haven’t been out probably all summer. I got lazy and decided to stay in so now my fomo is kicking in :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Probs just gonna hit the gym soon and call it a night. Sorry for trying to keep this section alive when user activity was low. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

8 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Naur it’s true but I wouldn’t say I’m trolling? But yeah, this is the first Friday night I haven’t been out probably all summer. I got lazy and decided to stay in so now my fomo is kicking in :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Probs just gonna hit the gym soon and call it a night. Sorry for trying to keep this section alive when user activity was low. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

User activity is low yet this forum has seen the most activity it’s seen in years. The Hold Me Closer leak is on page 126. What crack are you smoking ? 🙄

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block