Michael Jackson Wanted To Perform With Britney On ‘This Is It’

1 minute ago, s&m said:

x-tina stan being pressed because Mj never invited her for **** :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Oh no a pdf file didn't use Christina... what will i do now. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

On then-meteoric Britney Spears: "I don't believe that she'll have any great longevity in the public eye because she doesn't understand the power of mystery."

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:938938e6-
WWW.MTV.COM

Michael Jackson calls Madonna "not a nice person," discussed how his father beat him and revealed that he wanted to "disappear" before he got old in interviews Rabbi Shmuley Boteach recorded...

3 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Oh no a pdf file didn't use Christina... what will i do now. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

On then-meteoric Britney Spears: "I don't believe that she'll have any great longevity in the public eye because she doesn't understand the power of mystery."

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:938938e6-

Michael Jackson calls Madonna "not a nice person," discussed how his father beat him and revealed that he wanted to "disappear" before he got old in interviews Rabbi Shmuley Boteach recorded...

you really thought you did something :emma:

Britney still had more longevity than floptina :emma:

Pedofile? Babe it was proven the allegations were a scam! try harder next time you try to shade the king. I bet he was like: “what is a christina?” :emma:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, s&m said:

you really thought you did something :emma:

Britney still had more longevity that floptina :emma:

Pedofile? Babe it was proven the allegations were a scam! try harder next time you try to shame the king. I bet you was like: “what is a christina?” :emma:

I didn't do ****, bb. It was the MJ who thought he did something when he said that. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

52 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

I don't understand the love this fanbase has for him. MJ used her when she was hot, but talked **** about her behind her back, in leaked tapes. 

Seeing Britney Spears on his hotel television, Jackson said, "I don't believe that she'll have any great longevity in the public eye because she doesn't understand the power of mystery."

That’s all he said about Britney, and it’s not really negative. Also the tapes are from 2000-2001 tho.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block