Michael Jackson Wanted To Perform With Britney On ‘This Is It’

1 hour ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Oh no a pdf file didn't use Christina... what will i do now. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

On then-meteoric Britney Spears: "I don't believe that she'll have any great longevity in the public eye because she doesn't understand the power of mystery."

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:938938e6-

Michael Jackson calls Madonna "not a nice person," discussed how his father beat him and revealed that he wanted to "disappear" before he got old in interviews Rabbi Shmuley Boteach recorded...

He sounds kinda homophobic? Lol.

Is this acc true bc if it was I wouldn't be surprised,  both of them are great performers and Michael seemed to like britney a lot . Idk why people are mentioning that Michael said britney wouldn't have longevity as an artist saying he talked **** behind her back when at that time most people thought that was true and it was more in reference to the fact that her team had burnt her out for years when most artists take like 5 year breaks before releasing an album as when your constantly in the media , people will tend to get bored of you. Britneys team didn't know how to play the long game and capitalised off of her instant success rather than letting her take breaks an explore who she was as an artist

• Like 5
5 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Oh no a pdf file didn't use Christina... what will i do now. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

On then-meteoric Britney Spears: "I don't believe that she'll have any great longevity in the public eye because she doesn't understand the power of mystery."

WWW.MTV.COM

Michael Jackson calls Madonna "not a nice person," discussed how his father beat him and revealed that he wanted to "disappear" before he got old in interviews Rabbi Shmuley Boteach recorded...

he did talk **** about people behind their backs but i dont think it was the case here. I think he was right and I even think Britney took to heart because she did start to get more cryptic in the ITZ era. Before that she was an open book.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Secrets of Michael Jackson's doomed This Is It tour exposed over a decade after death

According to The Sun, Travis has told fans that Michael had planned to include a string of A List guest stars as part of his concerts.

And replying to one question by a fan, the 51-year-old dance expert said that Britney Spears was “100 per cent” among those that would have joined MJ in concert.

The Sun reports: “Fellow music icon Britney Spears was at the top of the singer’s list.”

While fans would never see Michael and Britney as part of this ill-fated tour, they had shared the stage together before.

And following Michael’s death in 2009, she also hinted that she would have been taking part in one of his This Is It concerts.

She explained previously: “I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time, and I was going to fly in to see him.

“He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life, and I'm devastated he's gone!”

Britney is about to be heard collaborating with another music icon - as she has teamed up with Sir Elton John on a new track.

On 8/18/2022 at 7:03 PM, PaMisMuchachas said:

he is allowed to have his own opinion, he never said anything harmful about her as a human being.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block