Beyoncé is #1 on 23 Billboard charts

HMya

6 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

good for her...

i love bey but i dont get it all this success...

are people crazy ??

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What exactly don't you get? Renaissance is great, BMS has just received like million remixes, including one with Madonna. That alone can make a lot but B has also shouted many other black female artists of course that stans went that extra mile and supported either BMS or Renaissance. And let's not forget this is about Beyonce; she has this "I'm the ultimate b" energy 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, do the thing said:

I'm not talking about today. I'm talking about 2011. At that point, yes Britney was bigger than Beyoncé. And her singles charted much higher (3, HIAM, TTWE, S&M IWG, S&S). She was making hit after hit. The only single that didn't hip the top 10 was Criminal... which she didn't even perform on her tour. While Beyoncé's singles flopped hard despite a huge amount of promo. 

In 2011: Run the World (#29) ; Best Thing I never had (#16) ; Countdown (#71), Love On Top (#20) ; End of Time (#112). She charted not-so-good that year and besides run the world, she didn't have any hit. Run The World is a moderate hit (like WB). 

So yeah. Had Britney reinvented herself and kept up her aura, she would've been bigger than Beyoncé today. She has this "Hollywood abused popstar" story which Americans seem to loooove ("phenix-like"). 

I didn't hate on Beyoncé, I actually said that she was talented? Those Beyoncé fans getting pressed when you're stating facts are annoying imo. 

After 2011 Beyoncé kept working on her image and focused more on her albums than her singles. They sold well and were critically acclaimed and performed well musically. HOWEVER, her singles are still charting quite terribly. In ten years, she only had two singles that hit the top 10 of the charts: Drunk In Love (moderate hit, mostly in the US) and Formation (not a hit, collapsed quickly out of the charts). 

Her albums and tours sell well. But not her singles. Her last WW-classic-hits were Halo and Single Ladies. She didn't manage to have songs reaching this kind of commercial success since. Perhaps with her new album? 

Britney was not bigger than Beyoncé in 2011. 4 outsold FF even without a top 10 hit how tragic. FF didn’t even sell 1M in the US. Luck for Britney she followed the dated trend but none of those top 10s aged or sold better than 4 singles. And let’s not talk about how horrible the FF tour gross was lmao. Beyoncé has been outselling Britney since 2003, really since 2001 🤣😭 Hits Britney has held the #1 spot of 6 weeks, while Beyoncé has held it for 61 weeks. 😭🤣 U Britney Stans are so unserious. And let’s not talk about how many weeks each have been in the top 10 🤣😭😭

DIL > ITZ

BDAY > Blackout

IASF > CS

4 without a top  10> FF

• Like 1
6 hours ago, do the thing said:

I'm not talking about today. I'm talking about 2011. At that point, yes Britney was bigger than Beyoncé. And her singles charted much higher (3, HIAM, TTWE, S&M IWG, S&S). She was making hit after hit. The only single that didn't hip the top 10 was Criminal... which she didn't even perform on her tour. While Beyoncé's singles flopped hard despite a huge amount of promo. 

In 2011: Run the World (#29) ; Best Thing I never had (#16) ; Countdown (#71), Love On Top (#20) ; End of Time (#112). She charted not-so-good that year and besides run the world, she didn't have any hit. Run The World is a moderate hit (like WB). 

So yeah. Had Britney reinvented herself and kept up her aura, she would've been bigger than Beyoncé today. She has this "Hollywood abused popstar" story which Americans seem to loooove ("phenix-like"). 

I didn't hate on Beyoncé, I actually said that she was talented? Those Beyoncé fans getting pressed when you're stating facts are annoying imo. 

After 2011 Beyoncé kept working on her image and focused more on her albums than her singles. They sold well and were critically acclaimed and performed well musically. HOWEVER, her singles are still charting quite terribly. In ten years, she only had two singles that hit the top 10 of the charts: Drunk In Love (moderate hit, mostly in the US) and Formation (not a hit, collapsed quickly out of the charts). 

Her albums and tours sell well. But not her singles. Her last WW-classic-hits were Halo and Single Ladies. She didn't manage to have songs reaching this kind of commercial success since. Perhaps with her new album? 

Having more top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 don’t equate to being a bigger artist. Beyoncé was a bigger artist than Britney in 2011 and Google statistics can back it up. Britney stans are so delusional, goodness. 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, HMya said:

Britney was not bigger than Beyoncé in 2011. 4 outsold FF even without a top 10 hit how tragic. FF didn’t even sell 1M in the US. Luck for Britney she followed the dated trend but none of those top 10s aged or sold better than 4 singles. And let’s not talk about how horrible the FF tour gross was lmao. Beyoncé has been outselling Britney since 2003, really since 2001 🤣😭 Hits Britney has held the #1 spot of 6 weeks, while Beyoncé has held it for 61 weeks. 😭🤣 U Britney Stans are so unserious. And let’s not talk about how many weeks each have been in the top 10 🤣😭😭

DIL > ITZ

BDAY > Blackout

IASF > CS

4 without a top  10> FF

If you want to be fair you should compare Britney's first four albums to Beyoncé's first four albums :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Not you comparing Britney's first album to Beyoncé's debut album as a solo artist after being in a band? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Having more top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 don’t equate to being a bigger artist. Beyoncé was a bigger artist than Britney in 2011 and Google statistics can back it up. Britney stans are so delusional, goodness. 🤦‍♂️

Britney's songs were more heard than Beyoncé's, what other proof do you need? And I'm not even speaking of charts outside of the US for Bey, where she basically uncharted :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And comeeeee on, it's not like from 2009 to 2012 she had 5 top 3 hits :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But yeah sure Beyoncé was bigger and much more heard in 2011 with singles that didn't break into the top 40 :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Beyoncé needed a reinvention in 2011. Her formula didn't work as before. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block