Demi Lovato Kicks Off ‘Holy **** Tour’

Man she sounded pretty bad in the clip. 

I dont like her new music, its not as good as her previous ones.

Even her first 2 rock albums were better than this

and btw how does that audience know that song if the album hasnt come out yet?

Is it already on streaming platforms?

• Like 1

I know I've had some *opinions* on Demi in the past - but whatever, I was in my feels at the time. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Based on the clips I've seen, I think they sound great!!  The clips of "Substance" and "Confident" sound pretty amazing - and those are TOUGH songs to sing live.

To the haters, I don't think it's really fair to use a grainy iPhone recording with overpowering drums/electric guitars to form a definitive opinion on someone's live vocals... 

I will say, it seems like the sound engineer needs to work on the sound mixing a bit (rock is a tricky sound to get perfect in an intimate venue...) and maybe push Demi's vocals a bit more to the forefront so they aren't getting drowned out by the heavy drums. But overall I think it's great considering the low quality of the only videos we've seen so far.

Go Demi!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Seriously contemplating flying out to see the Montreal show!! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SpookyFish13 said:

I know I've had some *opinions* on Demi in the past - but whatever, I was in my feels at the time. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Based on the clips I've seen, I think they sound great!!  The clips of "Substance" and "Confident" sound pretty amazing - and those are TOUGH songs to sing live.

To the haters, I don't think it's really fair to use a grainy iPhone recording with overpowering drums/electric guitars to form a definitive opinion on someone's live vocals... 

I will say, it seems like the sound engineer needs to work on the sound mixing a bit (rock is a tricky sound to get perfect in an intimate venue...) and maybe push Demi's vocals a bit more to the forefront so they aren't getting drowned out by the heavy drums. But overall I think it's great considering the low quality of the only videos we've seen so far.

Go Demi!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Seriously contemplating flying out to see the Montreal show!! 

How dare you misgender her, shes not they/them anymore lol

• Haha 3