Demi Lovato Kicks Off ‘Holy **** Tour’

Cqleb

I know I've had some *opinions* on Demi in the past - but whatever, I was in my feels at the time. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Based on the clips I've seen, I think they sound great!!  The clips of "Substance" and "Confident" sound pretty amazing - and those are TOUGH songs to sing live.

To the haters, I don't think it's really fair to use a grainy iPhone recording with overpowering drums/electric guitars to form a definitive opinion on someone's live vocals... 

I will say, it seems like the sound engineer needs to work on the sound mixing a bit (rock is a tricky sound to get perfect in an intimate venue...) and maybe push Demi's vocals a bit more to the forefront so they aren't getting drowned out by the heavy drums. But overall I think it's great considering the low quality of the only videos we've seen so far.

Go Demi!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Seriously contemplating flying out to see the Montreal show!! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SpookyFish13 said:

I know I've had some *opinions* on Demi in the past - but whatever, I was in my feels at the time. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Based on the clips I've seen, I think they sound great!!  The clips of "Substance" and "Confident" sound pretty amazing - and those are TOUGH songs to sing live.

To the haters, I don't think it's really fair to use a grainy iPhone recording with overpowering drums/electric guitars to form a definitive opinion on someone's live vocals... 

I will say, it seems like the sound engineer needs to work on the sound mixing a bit (rock is a tricky sound to get perfect in an intimate venue...) and maybe push Demi's vocals a bit more to the forefront so they aren't getting drowned out by the heavy drums. But overall I think it's great considering the low quality of the only videos we've seen so far.

Go Demi!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Seriously contemplating flying out to see the Montreal show!! 

How dare you misgender her, shes not they/them anymore lol

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block